Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Ehud posted:

It's funny how this thread is the most exciting football thing for like the next three months

I am going to an arena football game on Saturday. I don't know how to feel about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
I know you like the Raiders losing, but can you put Khalil Mack back on the team instead of running the sim without him?

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Eli Wiggum posted:

Eat poo poo Raiders :twisted:

Ross benched Mack to help the Raiders lose.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

a neat cape posted:

I feel like it's biased against the Raiders and I am a-ok with it

It's almost as if they are missing their best player.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

BrownThunder posted:

I've taken over duties for the sim thanks to Ross giving up.

Seahawks beat Bears 10-0

Eagles beat Falcons 17-14

Titans beat Ravens 42-35

Eagles beat Seahawks 21-20

Titans beat Eagles 21-0

Congrats to Titans

Congrats to the Titans!

• Locked thread