Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat

nm posted:

I will be 33 and am not responsible enough to own a cat.

Don't doxx me please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
For fucks sake. Ordered some boots over a month ago from eBay. Now there's a circlejerk of blame. Seller blames Customs, Customs blame Australia Post, AusPost blames the seller. I waited 1/2 and hour on the phone for AusPost to tell me gently caress all this morning and an hour and a 1/4 on hold with customs to get nothing out of them. What a bunch of cunts.

I just want these loving boots. God I hate everyone and everything.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

Tomarse posted:

Why are you worrying about it or chasing it? as a buyer on ebay you can just file a claim and they will almost instantly side with you and give you your money back.

Only way the seller is gonna win is if there is some proof of delivery for your house - but it sounds like its not made it to you?. The seller should know this and they should be the person sitting on hold or just claiming against their shipping insurance.

NitroSpazzz posted:

I'm with Tomarse, file a claim and let eBay deal with it.

Yeah you're right, It's just so frustrating to be given the run around. I don't think the seller has done anything wrong other than the sin of relying on Australia Post

e. To be fair, his/her communications have been pretty dismissive and unhelpful, so maybe gently caress him

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

CornHolio posted:

So Sunday night I took a hot shower. After I got out, my back started absolutely loving killing me. I could hardly walk. Had to walk stiff as a board, couldn't lean over without pain shooting through my back and right thigh.

Monday I could barely get out of bed. I did, and throughout the day my back loosened up and by the end of the day I was mostly OK. A little stiff but that was about it.

This morning, again, I could barely get out of bed. It feels mostly better now, but I'm still walking funny.

I didn't lift anything over the weekend. I haven't twisted it in any weird way that I can remember. What the gently caress?

How long do I give it before I go see a chiropractor?

What did the duck say to the chiropractor?

Quack

But seriously, I had a friend come see me at work today, he had hosed his back doing something silly and went to a chiro. He walked out and said "I feel worse than before I came in", the chiro told him he'd need to "walk it off"

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

LloydDobler posted:

In more :3: news, my daughter has named my new car Tobias. Now if I could just get "I blue myself" on a license plate somehow. I would get ANALRAPIST or SHEMALE but I'd be explaining myself too much.

It'll be interesting to see what sort of tricks you can turn with a car like that..

e: Is LTHDDY not available?

slothrop fucked around with this message at 16:29 on May 4, 2017

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
gently caress all y'all and your hoppy beer hate!

drink whatever makes you happy. Do whatever makes you happy

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

cursedshitbox posted:

Hi I'm Bender. :v:

I identify.

Poor Old slothrop. Thought of booze and died.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

funny Star Wars parody posted:

i just upgraded to an EVGA 1070 FTW and now i dont have any games that actually take advantage of it because until recently games as old as mass effect 2 sputtered

:sigh: at least i'm getting 150fps in overwatch on ultra

Since I upgraded to a 1070 I really feel like I'm not using it to its full potential. I've only got a couple of older 1920x1200 monitors and I don't really push it at all. Probably should have saved the dollars and got a 1060 but you know. Upgrade-itis.

Maybe one of these days I'll follow through and get a VR headset for some project.CARS action.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

gimpsuitjones posted:

600 odd km from home, noticed a bit of play in my RF wheel bearing. Gonna just ignore it til I get home

I hope this isn't famous last words :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Wah? I'm 48 and I still blame youthful indiscretion.

Kaptain Ballistik is at the Asia Pacific Rally Championship this weekend and coming 10th. However three driveshafts eaten so far....... going to a local workshop to buy spares as we have run out.

Jeez. Is a driveshaft usually considered a wear item or are you having a string of bad luck?

• Locked thread