Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Happy International Workers' Day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

I actually saw my first Model 3 in the wild today. Looked neat, like if I tried to draw a Mazda 3 sedan from memory.

Welp that's my Tesla story :tipshat:

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Has anyone said ute conversion yet?

Ute conversion.

You can even get some structural pipe at the homeless despot along with your various types of styling tape.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Back in my day we watched Thomas the Tank Engine and we liked it.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

funny Star Wars parody posted:

Please show me an average millennial who can afford a $40,000 car

I could, now where do I sign for the 9 year loan? And what do you mean by "interest" of course I'm interested in the car!

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

eyebeem posted:

Currently paying $3,000~/month for two kids in daycare. It's going to be an insane windfall in a few years.

Holy poo poo

e: I'll take care of your kids for only $2850/mo, do they like shows about talking trains set in England?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

A World of Warcraft subscription is only $15/mo and is an excellent non-invasive alternative to the snip, worked wonders for me back in my early 20s.

• Locked thread