Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

What's so special about that? I have one in my driveway that ISN'T covered layers of desert.

The Ferarri's nice too though :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

I'm spending the weekend doing demolition work on the west side of my house. A tree came down and (partially) damaged the roof. I'm pulling down the ceiling in my bedroom, bathroom, and living room due to water damage. It wouldn't be so bad, except I've got blown-in insulation and it's a loving nightmare. I'm 1/3 done. Tomorrow is the hard day. Contractors estimate is a shade under 10 grand worth of damage. On the bright side, i get a new roof and gutters out of the deal which was on my wishlist, so there's that. And my insurance company will cut me a check for my labor. Materials alone covered my deductible. Hopefully I can relax on Monday.

Shame is I just found a vw beetle for sale that looks like it'd be a fun project as my first reatoration for my wife and me. Got the normal rotten floor pans, etc. If it's still available once my house is fixed, I might reward myself with more work.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

I don't even want a truck and I'd be inclined to buy it at that price.

• Locked thread