Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Liquid Communism posted:

Orks is the bestest. :orks101:

Waaagh! :orks101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

You're a good person. I don't know how else to express my appreciation for the fact that people like you exist in the world.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

Surf well man, I hope the curl breaks late out there.

RIP awesome grandpa dude, cowabunga

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Olympic Mathlete posted:

No pads, no gloves. And sound advice.

That stupid pad thing should never have been invented, it screws up your form so much.

Also

:) "What kind of workout do you do?"
:clint: "I lift weights."
:) "What about cardio?"
:clint: "I lift weights faster."

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

Just uh, keep in mind that even a phone without a SIM can still dial fun numbers.

Like 911.

And a larger PSAP has the ability to get a decent location on the phone if that happens.

You should be able to completely disable the dialer and contacts apps on a rooted phone. I think that'll prevent emergency calls, too.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

I have that, to a certain degree.

I also get migraines with auras, which are​ super loving annoying.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Man or Animal and Your Time Has Come are on fixed rotation in my car stereo.

RIP you talented gently caress.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

The downward spiral continues:

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-internet-conservatives-government-a7744176.html

As more and more power and money is concentrated in the hands of a filthy few at the top of society, the surveillance and control of the people continues to get ever more prevalent and invasive.

KozmoNaut fucked around with this message at 13:15 on May 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Just did my fourth ever blood donation. Apparently my ferritin levels are quite high, which basically means I'm so goddamn metal, it's affecting my health :rock:

(So I should donate blood as often as possible, ie. every three months)

eyebeem posted:

the ghost of Sheldon Brown

RIP everyone's favorite bike weirdo genius, I can't believe it's been almost 10 years since he passed away :-(

• Locked thread