Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Gingerbread House Music posted:

Route them through major cities and give the rest of the country regular trains?

I think that only works really well for Japan because the major cities are pretty much spread across the country in a single line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

I teach English as a foreign language to pay the bills and get paid to translate games a game in my spare time.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

mariooncrack posted:

I thought about teaching English as a foreign language. How is that? Are you part of the JET program?

I started off on the JET program then switched between conversation schools and private ALT work a couple of times. You'll probably get placed in the middle of nowhere but as long as you have a couple of cool teachers to work with it can be a great experience though I wouldn't recommend making a career out of it.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

A bit late but,

bolind posted:

And Dubai is basically the answer to the question: "What do I do with a strip of desert and more billions than I know what to do with?"

I've only been in the airport and that was more or less the impression I got too. They have a gold bullion shop in the duty free shopping areas, you know, in case you forget to pack some. :psyduck:

• Locked thread