Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blk
Dec 19, 2009
For those who remember my NC/E93/997 post, I'm going to scratch the E93 from the list. It's a great car but I think I prefer the fleet feeling of the NC or the under your skinness of the 997. If anyone sees a cheap NC2 PRHT or 997 please feel free to drop me a PM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blk
Dec 19, 2009
No new Top Gear. No new Grand Tour. No more Wheeler Dealers. What's everyone watching?

blk
Dec 19, 2009
https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/6133651283.html

https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/6104447341.html

I cross shop weird stuff

blk
Dec 19, 2009
I'm losing weight thanks to norovirus from my son's daycare. I'm super dehydrated because I will even throw up any water I try to drink. At least I'm getting a core workout.

blk
Dec 19, 2009

quote:

If Americans would eat beans instead of beef, the US would immediately realize approximately 50 to 75% of its greenhouse gas reduction targets for the year 2020, according to researchers from four American universities in a new paper.

So, who here would give up beef for sports cars? I know I would.

blk
Dec 19, 2009
Just watched Rogue One and geez what a mediocre movie. If the prequels were 1s and the originals 10s, the new movies don't seem better than 5s in my book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blk
Dec 19, 2009
I'm fortunate enough that I could afford a 40k car, but I'm a cheapskate who hates depreciation and prioritizes other stuff (emergency fund, retirement, college fund for kid, vacation fund). I am thinking of spending about 30k on my next (used) car but my wife is telling me "no." She spends too much on everything she buys daily, but panics when I suggest a large one time expenditure because it has more digits than she's used to. It's very frustrating. I'm the primary earner in the household by 2x and am diligent about saving and earning; she fritters away money like it comes from trees, then digs her heels in when I want to buy something for myself.

I can't wait until my kid is out of daycare, it will be a 20k/year raise.

blk fucked around with this message at 18:38 on May 30, 2017

• Locked thread