Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

funny Star Wars parody posted:

how did you manage to get a current gen system for $150? Discount?

Clicked an online store and paid what they asked... It's a 'fat' PS4 and they were making way for the slim versions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Then go eat a normal dinner and don't worry about a single calorie oversight. A lb of fat is like 3500 calories and I doubt you'll eat anywhere near that to gain.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Goober Peas posted:

Lovely. A coworker just parked his Sequoia on the hood of my car. He was trying fit it into a compact only spot while on the phone.

How is that even possible?

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Geoj posted:

Low car/tall truck. Not that hard to do, it happened to my wife's car a couple of years ago. Coworker was backing out of a space and didn't check her mirror, backed a moderately lifted Jeep Cherokee over the hood of my wife's Mazda 6 maybe 3 days after she got it.

That's what I mean, how do you not look where you're going whilst driving a car?

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Rhyno posted:

The fiance just told me that if I can get back down to one vehicle she will let me get whatever I want after we get married.

...i've got a golden ticket...

I love how a PT Cruiser is turning up and she's essentially preemptively telling you she hates it and you've not realised. :v:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

InitialDave posted:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1986-Toyota-Celica-Supra-7MGTE-Drift-JDM-Project-/172685819750?hash=item2834e07f66:g:ES0AAOSwR29ZIG3g

I've seen this car around a fair bit (my mate used to live on the next street), and admittedly, not to my taste, but really? People will stump up that sort of money for a Celica Supra that (1) has been hosed about with, and (2) has a borked engine?

Should've kept the 5M in in and used the 7M head and wedged ITBs on it IMO. 7Ms only spin bearings if they lose oil pressure so there's some other janky poo poo gone on there too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

spog posted:

You'd think that a drug dealer would be the ideal person to invite: great chance of getting a generous wedding gift of cash (albeit in crumpled dollar bills)

The rapist, not so much.

Yeah I can vouch for it being little fun having a party where a guy who has said questionable things in the past is invited. Even less so when you find him sexually assaulting a passed out friend of yours after drugging, plying with alcohol and failing to secure a threesome with his girlfriend and her innocent yet dumb friend.

We enjoyed 'removing' him from the party quite a lot.

• Locked thread