Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Oh, hello May thread. May everyone have sex. Lots and lots of sex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

CommieGIR posted:

My 5 year old has an unconnected Android phone that I picked up off craiglist and wiped just so he can play games. Just a cheap stand in for a tablet.

My kids basically get my wife and my old phones for this exact reason. They still aren't getting a sim card to rear end of with though, because gently caress overages.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

Just uh, keep in mind that even a phone without a SIM can still dial fun numbers.

Like 911.

And a larger PSAP has the ability to get a decent location on the phone if that happens.

They already know about 911 and it's proper usage, I have a 7 and an 11 year old. The 11 year old keeps asking for a sim card, I just laugh. His response is "But everyone else at school has one!" "Yeah, kid not everyone.. for example you don't, just sayin'.." Also, why the hell do kids have cell phones at school? Aren't the furnished Chromebooks enough to rear end off with?

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

BraveUlysses posted:

I'm at COTA rn and the Ford GT sounds really bad but almost everything else is awesome so it's ok

I sat in a GT350 and I fit pretty well. I'm in ❤️

I didn't think it sounded that bad. We saw them run May of last year at Laguna Seca and, to me, sounded like a pack of angry bees.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

One of my classmates owns a wind/solar energy business in Dubai and she always brings weird poo poo back to share with the rest of us. Dubai is one of those bucket list places to visit.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

BraveUlysses posted:

the IPA wars need to stop right now, i hardly drink beer any more but its insane how much of the craft beer market is tied up with ipas. ill take a good german style beer or a nice amber please.

I completely agree. I want to enjoy a beer because of how genuinely good it is, not to prove I can power through a bitter piece of poo poo.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

mariooncrack posted:

Healthcare (in the United States) is even more expensive!

And healthcare here in CA is about to get super hosed.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Lol what. I hope you make her put *a thing she likes* away because you don't like it.

Pretty much this... My computer is genuinely an eyesore that I've recycled for the past 15 years with new internals, our compromise is to put it behind the tv stand since it's essentially a glorified HTPC that we use Xbox controllers to play games and emulators.

We do have days where I clean and days when she cleans that one of us leaves for the day and the other just throws out a ton of poo poo. This works amazing, takes care of the clutter and rules are anything not used in the past 2 years is fair game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Rhyno posted:

The fiance just told me that if I can get back down to one vehicle she will let me get whatever I want after we get married.

...i've got a golden ticket...

It's a trap, don't fall for it!

• Locked thread