Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I would like PUBG more if there was more incentive to not just camp a bathroom nearish the middle of the circle and wait to get forced out. I've played less than 10 games but I've been one of the last 10 alive a few of those times. If I get good poo poo early then I don't want to explore anymore because theres more chance of dying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Got a check for my totaled car, my bank account has never been so bangin'.

Not sure if I'm going to replace it. I would love another fun car, but I would also love to buy some property. Either way I'm watching the craigslist gold thread real good.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Feeling sore is great. Means you did something worth while.

Henry Rollins posted:

When the Iron doesn't want to come off the mat, it's the kindest thing it can do for you. If it flew up and went through the ceiling, it wouldn't teach you anything. That's the way the Iron talks to you. It tells you that the material you work with is that which you will come to resemble.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I doubt he wouldn't have gotten too much poo poo (but still some) if he didn't use the word "unfair". Thats hosed up.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
what

what is this.

Be excellent to each other.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Punk rear end book jockey here.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

angryrobots posted:

I'm paid to play with heavy equipment and sweat a lot
I saw that written on a bathroom stall once along with a phone number.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Korwen posted:

gently caress hail.

That's all.
How much do you make per hail?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I had my first sour beer tonight. Westbrook something? It tasted like a beer margarita.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Yeah I've always loved the way those look, nice find!

That interior is nuts for being 31 years old.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Rhino has been making me feel like a blob lately with all his super progress so I threw away all my smoking paraphernalia yesterday. It's just so easy for me to fall back into smoking and when I do I sit in my room, avoid everyone, eat lovely food and play video games. No more.

I brought my 64oz growler of water to work today and drank the whole thing. Ham and turkey sandwiches and tuna right out of the can, nothing bad for me. Went to the gym and stayed longer than usually. I feel really good for the first time in a while. (Until I walk in front of a mirror or dark tinted glass)

Here's to tomorrow!

/cheese

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

monsterzero posted:

Yep. That's why 4 out of 5 dentists recommend you smoek weed every day.
Nate Dogg was a dentist? Good for him.

:rip:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Slow down bro whats the rush?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

willroc7 posted:

Anyone have a spare carfax they could run on a car I'm going to look at today? I can send you some paypal if you bought them in a package. I don't have PM's here so email me at willdocoffee at gmail please and thank you!
Use https://www.carvin123.com/

I just used it on Saturday, $7.99 for a legit carfax emailed instantly. They take paypal.

I bought the car. :coal:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
You can make protein shakes without protein powder. Choose milk of choice, toss a oikos triple zero and 2 Tbsp of peanut butter and you're looking at like 25+ grams of protein. Yeah about the same as one scoop of powder but it'll taste better and you'll get enough protein elsewhere most likely.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Applebees Appetizer posted:

I use a small powered mixer to mix it up right in the cup and it mixes perfectly smooth, texture makes a difference because chunky protein shakes suck.

Get some peanut butter powder too, it mixes WAY better than actual peanut butter with less fat and tastes better.

https://www.amazon.com/PB2-Powdered-Peanut-Butter-6-5/dp/B002GJ9JWS?th=1

They sell it at walmart too.
I have pb powder too and love it but get the gently caress out of here with the "tastes better"

No one eats spoonfuls of pb powder. :colbert:

I dont find it mixes better either. Regular pb will blend just fine, sometimes the powder stays in little compact balls.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

scuz posted:

Marriages are about compromise and not black-and-white decision-making?! WEIRD!!
People like to communicate with other people on the internet about various life similarities?! WEIRD!!

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Goober Peas posted:

You know, car insurance companies suck.

Here's the scoop on State Fart:

1) They won't authorize repairs until they write a preliminary estimate. They give 3 options:
Opt 1) Take pictures with a Mobile App which is reviewed by a desk jockey in 2 business days
Opt 2) Take car to drive-in location for review by an estimator. Next appointment is 1 week out
Opt 3) Send estimator to body shop of choice. Next appointment is 2 weeks out.

They have officially told me that the body shop's documentation (pictures, estimate, etc) has no bearing in their preliminary estimate in any of the 3 options.

3a) Once preliminary estimate is complete I can:
Opt 1) Take it to one of 'their' shops (they all suck) and everything is handled by State Fart
Opt 2) Take it to my shop. They pay me directly - not the shop (see 3b/c below)

3b) If I take it to my shop I can get paid via
Opt 1) a check by mail in 2-4 weeks
Opt 2) a direct deposit in 2-4 business days

3c) If I take it to my shop I am responsible for negotiating any differences in cost for the approved damage

4) Supplements are handled by State Farm if I chose their shop, otherwise they pay me for any approved supplements and I get to negotiate any differences. See 3b for payment options.

The good news is my shop is awesome and willing to handle the negotiating with SF if SF will talk to them.

SF's whole process is hosed up

The sucky part is I'm insured with State Fart as well. I'm ditching these fuckers after this experience.

Any suggestions on car insurance in the US that doesn't suck?
Here you go buddy:

https://www.ebay.com/p/?iid=291504620924&&&dispItem=1&chn=ps

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
To contribute, I use Travelers and am happy with them. I used to use Progressive and never had to make any claims, but when I got the mustang they jacked my prices up way too much. I switched to Travelers, and had to make a claim last month. They sent someone out the next day, decided it was totaled, and I had a check in the next 3 days. Since the other guy also had Travelers I got my deductible back too, so Im not sure how good they are about stuff like that if its a different company.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
That's the most expensive thing Ive seen that you can pay for with PayPal, however I haven't really been keeping track.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Adiabatic posted:

Well this sounds like a good story
Its basically The Fast & The Furious.

• Locked thread