Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....
I am terrible at this game, and it is a blast. What was your discord, ya nerd?

Baby watch: due date was this past Friday. Still waiting for #3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

funny Star Wars parody posted:

http://discord.gg/N3875ZB

if you want to get pinged about when we're squadding up type !join-role PUBGoers :3:

My schedule is garbage, but good to know. :) I'm on the R6Siege discord as well, and it's pretty popular, but hard to squad up with others.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

funny Star Wars parody posted:

Ya same man, but we manage to figure it out. We even do murderstreams on twitch and I set up my camera pointing at rascal and call it doggo cam, it works out pretty well

the way I play is loot up so I have some basics, usually an AR with an SMG/under-over shotty and a helmet and enough rounds to kill a dude who has better loot than me but less situational awareness than me. Pubbies have no idea how to respond to full aggro so I just go in guns/grenades blazing and shoot them in the face with decent results. Yesterday I rolled up on two dudes who had no idea I was behind them and killed them with my micro uzi then got HELLA loot from them after having a lovely spawn.

I think we just got our 8th chicken dinner last night? it was pretty good

I have not had my own chicken dinner yet. got close once or twice, but I'm still fairly new. It definitely starts slow, but once you get into the action, drat.

Also, joined. :3:

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Kid chat. Move along.

oh my god, tiny (not really) babies! #3 arrived yesterday and everything is awesome. She's great, mom is great and we just came home a few hours ago. Im still freaking out trying to make sure I can hear her breathe while she's sleeping. And let's not go down the anxiety-laden hole that is "what if something happened to me or someone in my family?" I may need a therapist....

Anyways, it's great, I'm super stoked and she is awesome. :3:

Edit: also, you want a fitness routine? Watch the Barkley marathons on Netflix. :stare:

Beverly Cleavage fucked around with this message at 02:32 on May 6, 2017

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Rhyno posted:

If this wasn't a goon's horse there's a dog food joke there somewhere.

I'm sure with enough glue, you could piece something together....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Buncha dudes getting worked up on the Steve Jobs of the science-tech sector itt.

Unrelated... Mother's Day soon boys. Be ready!

• Locked thread