Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
Lift all the things!

The past two weeks have been busy as gently caress and I've not gone to the gym as much as I want. This week is shaping up to be busy as hell too. Cannot wait until I'm out for summer to spend a couple hours in the gym slinging iron or swimming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
gently caress yeah weight loss. Join us in the check in thread!

Being busy as hell the past week and a half has meant no gym time. Depressing.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

Mother's Day Pro Tip: If you're gonna get your mom flowers, find a local flower shop to her and call them up directly. If you're lucky, they'll take a CC over the phone and you can just give them a dollar amount and tell them to make something pretty. I've done this several times now and the arrangements always turn out awesome. The florists probably appreciate a chance to get creative and build something they want rather than something out of a book. I get really lucky as my mom lives in a pretty small town so the florist actually knows what she likes and can put something together specifically for her tastes.

DOWN WITH BIG FLOWER.

Seconding this. Always do something similar for my mom and it works out wonderfully. They always make very pretty arrangements for not too much money.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
....on cars and marriage:

Wife wants me to get a bigger truck so we can fit the kids and haul a pontoon boat, and she puts up with my bullshit. I got lucky.

• Locked thread