Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

funny Star Wars parody posted:

Yeah I already did. They're usually ringing in for around $26-$35k depending on the spec but I guess he has some dings and scratches in it and doesnt want to pay to get it repainted?

maybe i'll just go buy it and ask for forgiveness later (also she probably wouldnt talk to me for several months so probably not)

This is some BS, my friend.

So give me this guy's number with the 20k 2014 truck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

funny Star Wars parody posted:

BREAKING: A WHIPPED AS gently caress MAN IS AFRAID TO SPEND MONEY ON A FUCKIN WICKED DEAL BECAUSE REASONS

MORE AT 11

There BETTER be more at 11

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Well I find out yesterday that I'm moving to a service truck permanently:on Tuesday, so I won't need a commuter vehicle anymore. Well, for at least two years anyway - possibly longer.

Guess I'm selling the XRS. =/

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

rdb posted:

Details?
05 6 speed 171k. A/C works, all that good stuff. Interior is clean, paint is dull but I've never tried to do anything with it. Not perfect but better than average for a 12 year old warm hatch. Maintenance is UTD. Needs 91 octane but gets over 25 mpg even if you drive it hard. I've gotten 32 mpg steady cruising at 55 mph. It's not blazing fast, but the 8k redline and VVTL-i are fun.

I'd like to get $4k, but if that's fuckin stupid I'll deal.

http://i.imgur.com/kuOr0qc.jpg
(The only picture I have on my phone atm)

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Based on the options apparent I guessed it is probably an SLE which kbb gives a median value of over $40k.

You are stealing from that old man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Technically it's a better use of company time (assuming you have paid sick/personal leave)

• Locked thread