Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Commuting on a bike in anything above freezing is just a matter of the right clothes/gear and a dash of HTFU. I biked to work, on average, every other (work) day in November-December-January.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
With the right guy and the right wallet that place could be made baller as gently caress.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Shitposting from 40k feet. The A380 is pretty schwank. And Dubai is basically the answer to the question: "What do I do with a strip of desert and more billions than I know what to do with?"

Also, the Burj Khalifa is nuts. We had light aircraft flying around below us. And we werent even at the top.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

fridge corn posted:

i cant think of a single reason to go to dubai

How about a visit to SAM Performance in the sketchy outskirts of Al Quoz Industrial Area 3?

Home of many boxer engines.

And an STi with a few battle scars.

Bonus camel:

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
AvE has reviewed the Juicero juicer and it's actually pretty loving interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cp-BGQfpHQ

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
One step up from one-corner-at-the-time is a long reach/high lift jack and a center lift point. BMWs can do this (there's a pad on the front cross member and you can lift on the rear diff.)

Edit: like this:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
I have been entrusted with my two and a half year old nephew. 45 minutes in and nobody's died or started crying yet. Currently watching dynotrux on Netflix.

• Locked thread