Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

Pissflaps posted:

It's his campaign.

He won three elections though so he might now something about winning them.

Pissflaps this line is getting as tired as "Strong and stable government".

The fact is what won elections then doesn't win them now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

Changing horse right now would be bloody pointless. Corbyn needs to see this through to the bitter end.

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

At this rate the only outlet Corbyn will speak to will be The Canary.

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

Skinty McEdger posted:

Someone has uploaded to youtube the entire BBC election night coverage of the 83, 92 and 97 elections. I'm trying to work out if I'm a big enough nerd to sit through 9 hours a time of coverage through the years.

Watch at 1.5x speed and save a whole 3 hrs at a time.

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

forkboy84 posted:

Did any intrepid UKMTers watch Ally Campbell's GQ interview with Tone? I can't imagine it being at all tolerable, but I'm wondering if we've many severe masochists in the thread.

Considering how many people keep arguing with Pissflaps, I'm sure of it.

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

Have we had any favourability polls on May / Corbyn since the snap election was called though?

The issue we're reaching is the same one Miliband faced, in that people like Labour and what they're saying, but not necessarily Corbyn.

E: This is also basically a post-manifesto bounce, once the IRA spin stories and the Tory manifesto takes effect, we'll probably see the polls dip down again.

Not So Fast fucked around with this message at 11:22 on May 21, 2017

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

jabby posted:

Opiniun rating for Corbyn on April 22nd: -35

Opiniun rating for Corbyn yesterday: -18

Gaining 17 points of popularity in a few weeks is quite a feat, and it completely shreds the idea that Corbyn is naturally unpopular with voters and the more they see of him the more they dislike him.

OK, that is interesting. Still quite low, but interesting.

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

JFairfax posted:

orwell actually went to kill fascists

Yeah and the Stalinists tried to stop him because???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

Strom Cuzewon posted:

She's not exactly wrong though is she?

It's the kind of thing that you can say fine in this thread, but saying as an elected politician will piss voters off.

• Locked thread