Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Gonzo McFee posted:

Trust you to be looking to get the De in, eh lads eh

I don't understand this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I think the YouGov polling will help ensure that Tory voters don't complacently fail to turn up on polling day.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

Previously, on Pissflaps:

Stay tuned for the exciting backpeda-

There's not a single contradiction in any of those posts.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Edit: mispost

Pissflaps fucked around with this message at 22:55 on May 31, 2017

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Gum posted:

He says crossing his fingers

I want labour to win.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

I urge you to stop posting about me.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
This is odd

https://twitter.com/britainelects/status/870040480179945473

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Gum posted:

He says crossing his fingers

It'd take more than crossed fingers.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Jose posted:

imagine a left wing leader who hadn't had mp's constantly denigrating him in the press for 2 years . The funny thing is if his current polling is correct then they definitely get the blame for loving it all up

Only among those who would have blamed them regardless.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Gorn Myson posted:

I was thinking that this election would be like the 2006 UEFA Cup final where Middlesbrough got spanked 4-0 by Sevilla, but actually its more like the 2005 Champions League, except after half time AC Milan immediately score 3 comical own goals to let Liverpool back in the game.

We were robbed of a penalty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Just thinking about the moments leading up to the exit poll announcement on the BBC gives me the shivers. I cannot wait for election night.

• Locked thread