Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Benne posted:

Is Mahabali Shera still there? How long before he gets the belt as TNA's answer to Jinder Mahal?

Shera

Shuffle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

DJExile posted:

Yeah this didn't help either. Dude's 54 and looks at least 10 years older.

So congratulations, TNA! You managed to make Scott loving Steiner milquetoast and boring!

I told my spouse that he was back in TNA and she got excited, asking about Steiner Math. I had to tell her, no, that Scott Steiner sadly no longer exists.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Pop those lovely green eyes out so I can suck on them while I gently caress the sockets.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I want Jeremy Borash to be my friend and we'll go get ice cream and I'll call him Li'l Doughboy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

I wonder how that would feel on the spot between my balls and my rear end in a top hat.

• Locked thread