Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

A+ thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

i'm still amazed this company thinks a loving announcer feud is what's going to get them over

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lmao

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

if you squint really hard you might see like 3 people worth a poo poo

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

oh yeah wasn't that where like everyone on screen had to be blurred out?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Corgan vs. TNA is my favorite feud :munch:

E: oh my god please have a mountain state reunion/invasion or some poo poo

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Davros1 posted:

Give it what, a year, before WWE buys the license off him?

I don't know what they'd want it for. Don't they already have most of NWA's tapes?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lmao

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

dsriggs posted:

Xplosion is still a thing? :psyduck:

I think they're still contracted to make xplosion largely for some international audiences

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

yeah gonna need some context for this

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

jesus christ

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

If they really need to fill 2 minutes, I'm sure they can come up with Anything better

Y'know you say that...

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

actually yeah, who are either of these guys?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

coconono posted:

Reby's a diva in the best and worst possible ways. Could be a big deal with WWE lets her and the Hardys keep doing the broken gimmick as they want to do. Hell, poach Jeremy Borash while they're at it.

I get the feeling WWE would have taken Borash long ago if they really wanted him.

Benne posted:

Is Mahabali Shera still there? How long before he gets the belt as TNA's answer to Jinder Mahal?

I swear they either put the belt on him or just pushed the hell out of him like a year or two ago when their own india deal surfaced

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

coconono posted:

Borash has a really sweet gig with TNA/Impact/GLF/??, WWE would have to lure him away with a fleet of drone cameras or assistants with large breasts and short skirts.

yeah true, long as he's getting paid (which is a big assumption) he's probably in a fairly decent spot all things considered. I'm assuming also he lives in or near Orlando

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

A pro wrestler bringing back the "lol i don't know how to wrestle" gimmick

"oh em gee!"

the crowd doesn't give a poo poo

don't even show scott beating up the planted fan

crowd still doesn't give a poo poo

clip ends

Mr. Carlisle posted:

As someone who really likes Scott Steiner - I still think everything about this video is profoundly sad

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Park and Borash are A+ face makers though

yeah JB's bug eyes always get me to laugh

super macho dude posted:

The crowd went mild. Also Steiner looks like my 76 yr old dad cosplaying as Scott Steiner.

Yeah this didn't help either. Dude's 54 and looks at least 10 years older.

So congratulations, TNA! You managed to make Scott loving Steiner milquetoast and boring!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

skaboomizzy posted:

Forget empty arena pics, the empty minor league ballpark pics a few years ago were amazing.

this guy gets it

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

PwInsider saying Chris masters got hurt in India during the tapings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

yesssss there's that good poo poo

• Locked thread