Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

exploded mummy posted:

Hernandez wanted out of LU (possibly be because his last angle involved angry neckbeards whipping him with belts because he said dragons weren't real)

That match was awesome, especially Vampiro's commentary.

"What kind of grown man doesn't believe in dragons?" :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

At least this means that they'll have more money for the Indian tapings :v:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Xerzes posted:

This EC3 promo might be the worst promo I've ever heard.

Worse than Aron Rex's "I'm my own man now" promo? Because that's a pretty loving high bar

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

:psyduck:

There wasn't a single move, even a punch, that he could have done on the pizza delivery guy? I'm not asking for the second coming of Steve Austin here but goddamn at least try to remind your audience that they're watching wrestling.

Did they tell the guy to deliberately do as lovely a job as possible when talking, I don't loving get this

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

freeranger posted:

HHH rip off

But they already have James Storm

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

What's Alex Jones doing in the Impact Zone?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Did they bring back Scott Steiner just because he was at some of the GFW shows that ran in the baseball parks that they are about to tour again :psyduck:

• Locked thread