Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

That's right everyone. Last month, it was officially announced that the former Total Nonstop Action/Impact Wrestling merged with the greatest project in the history of our sport, Global Force Wrestling! We know that a merger is just the superior company absorbing the far inferior one, and I refuse to let us pretend otherwise. As such, come here for all discussion of all things Global Force!

Link to the previous Global Force Wrestling Discussion Thread (requires the Global Force Network): https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3626161&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Videos Discussing Global Force Wrestling from Noted Idiot Poster MassRanTer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e3SflTCW0w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgOyWtF5xt4

In April of 2014, Jeff Jarrett announced that he was going to change the world of wrestling with an elite batch of wrestlers, later announced to be the likes of Magnus Nick Aldis. Goons responded by MOCKING him, INSULTING him, yet here, a little after the 3 year anniversary of Global Force Wrestling's inception, it has 2 hours of weekly television (more than ROH, New Japan, and all those traitors wasting away in NXT), proving all the haters and doubters wrong. The next step is to getting a 1.0 TV rating again, which will put Global Force on the level of WWE.

List of GLOBAL FORCE CHAMPIONS, BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE SPECTACULAR JEFF AND KAREN JARRETT:

GFW Global Champion: THE INCOMPARABLE, UNSTOPPABLE Magnus (who defeated NXT Champion Bobby Roode to win the title, proving Global Force > NXT)
GFW NEX*GEN Champion: Cody
GFW Women's Champion: Christina Von Eerie
GFW Tag Team Champions: Nobody is worthy of holding them.

Tapings may or may not have occured to change these.

Global Force Wrestling is also featuring the corpse of TNA's titles, but let's face it, none of those can stand up to the Supreme Talent of Global Force Wrestling.

Total Nonstop Action has #JoinedTheForce, World of Sport will soon follow, and it is about goddamn time for all of us to as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

DJExile posted:

i'm still amazed this company thinks a loving announcer feud is what's going to get them over

I'm amazed this company will have two Slammiversaries in the last three years with main events built around Global Force Wrestling.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Wow, Billy Corgan and his NWA Champion Tim Storm beat Jax Dane so bad he had to run off to Impact.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I imagine TNA looks decently appealing when you only have to work for them 2-3 days a month and they don't mess with your other bookings.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Oh.

Well, Impact gonna Impact then.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Every time I hear Pope, I realize he is the worst commentator in the world, and then I forget just long enough for that to surprise me the next time I hear him.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Jesus has Abyss always been that fat or has he let himself go

I think Abyss has always been big even in his pre-Abyss days, but he accentuates girth more for the Joseph Park role, while with his Abyss gear it's made to more just make him look big.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Only because you said please.

• Locked thread