Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I shouldn't find this as hilarious as I do but here we are.

Would be funnier if this were Aaron Rex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

Give me 20 bucks, and I'd film, or be filmed getting in, a fight. Wouldn't even need to involve people on the roster if the budget doesn't allow that, and at least it'd involve action in a goddamn fighting program

Were either of those guys even on the roster?!

If TNA were any good at anything ever they would film lovely stuff like this to provoke this exact reaction and they'd take advantage of it by raking in viewers with tons of fan-produced material that's 100% better than what they could have done.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

skaboomizzy posted:

But they're paying like $40 a taping now, so how much do you think exposure on POP TV is worth?

I feel those are separate things, and a mix of all of them are what makes TNA still attractive as a workplace even though it seems like a dumpster fire. Exposure on POP TV is still worth more than exposure at your local bingo hall. Yeah you're paid in ham sandwiches if at all and management are a bunch of inept shady assholes, but that's not really different elsewhere. At least you're on "TV" and only have to suffer a few days a month for it, as opposed to all month long.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Davros1 posted:

Is Russo back in GFW/TNA?

I misread that as "Is Rusev back in GFW/TNA" and my heart stopped there for a moment.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

syzpid posted:

Are we still doing the Aaron Rex hand too? or is that fad over?

Aron who?

• Locked thread