Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I wasn't following at the time, what did Low Ki do to burn his bridges with WWE? Seems pretty telling that NXT went on a spending spree of ex-TNA guys, even brought back Hero, but Low Ki doesn't even get a whiff of interest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I know Sydal blazed his bridges in Japan (pun intended) but is TNA seriously the best he can do at this point?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Yeah that's not Ivelisse, it's Angel Rose, who's part of the LAX stable.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Is Mahabali Shera still there? How long before he gets the belt as TNA's answer to Jinder Mahal?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
If TNA ever comes to my local fairground I might show up just to give Rockstar Spud a hug

• Locked thread