Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Germansimp posted:

Ahh, Schrödinger's News for TNAMecca fans - It is such awesome news to prove all the haters wrong, BUT it's being reported by Shave Seltzer, so obviously it must be a blatant lie like all his articles on TNA. What to do

You're overestimating the intellect of Mecca. According to one of the geniuses over there, the reason you have a budget is "so u got money for stuff". Stuff in this case being spending wildly on any wrestler that catches Mecca's fancy. Amusingly, one of their current crushes is Jimmy Havoc who almost certainly will be at the WWEUK tapings tomorrow. Look forward to Mecca having a collective hissy fit when they find out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

rare Magic card l00k posted:

I imagine TNA looks decently appealing when you only have to work for them 2-3 days a month and they don't mess with your other bookings.

But TNA is back to loving people over on bookings...

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

DJExile posted:

yeah true, long as he's getting paid (which is a big assumption) he's probably in a fairly decent spot all things considered. I'm assuming also he lives in or near Orlando

Am I imagining it, or was there a story a few years ago about how Borash was living in England?

• Locked thread