Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germansimp
May 28, 2013

exploded mummy posted:

Moreso.

There were like 3 or 4 matches where the winners would face off in a multiman for a title shot.

Hernandez won one of his qualifiers, and then was in the match.

They cut the matches and blurred him out in some roster shots and had to fill time like crazy.

Reminder that late last year TNA also had to blur out a ref in a Hardys match because he was signed to Lucha Underground.

Chris James 2 posted:

Oh my god Corgan bought the NWA
Yeah right, like that's gonna-

*looks at Google News*

What the gently caress?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Ahh, Schrödinger's News for TNAMecca fans - It is such awesome news to prove all the haters wrong, BUT it's being reported by Shave Seltzer, so obviously it must be a blatant lie like all his articles on TNA. What to do

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

I have no idea who either of those guys are, and I have no idea what the hell it has to do with Total Force Action, but I do know that it was loving stupid. Almost makes the Borash-Matthews storyline look good by comparison.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

coconono posted:

absolutely baffling Ivelisse is working Impact again.

Is she planned for some upcoming tapings? Because she hasn't worked for TNA in over 4 years.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Man, things are awfully quiet on the TNA front, wonder is anything is happening at all?

http://prowrestling.net/site/2017/05/23/impact-wrestlings-ed-nordholm-issues-log-communications-matt-hardy/

http://prowrestling.net/site/2017/05/23/reby-hardy-responds-impact-wrestlings-ed-nordholm-releasing-log-communications-matt-hardy/

quote:

Reby Hardy responded to Impact Wrestling’s Ed Nordholm releasing his log of communications with Matt Hardy to the pro wrestling media on Tuesday. “Inaccurate,” Reby started. “Our attorney bills say otherwise & can act as a cute little “log” too. What are they trying to prove & to whom? YALL ARE A JOKE & in that aspect alone, YOU ALREADY LOST. But we can – and will – make the L official, my dude. Long story short: TNA tried a literal sales pitch on WWE re: #BROKEN gimmick (which isn’t legally theirs) & they said ‘LOLZ yeah no, thanks.’

“Anthem mad because WWE didn’t fall for their offensive money grab. That type of ‘business’ is right on par with @RealJeffJarrett gold scam. I just think it’s cute that TNA feels the need to ‘prove’ themselves to randoms on the internet. Know why we don’t bother? Because it’s ALLLLLL coming out in court, honey. From the attorneys we hired back in MARCH. Where are those ‘logs’?

“Oh. And you might want to try spamming dirtsheets with the ACTUAL final version of that contract if you’re going to break confidentiality, But hey, that’s cool. Something else we’ll add to the list of offenses. Thanks! Should we release the phonecalls? I kinda wanna release the phonecalls now… since we playin petty, apparently.”

Oh, okay, that's the good stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

super macho dude posted:

The crowd went mild. Also Steiner looks like my 76 yr old dad cosplaying as Scott Steiner.

Scott Steiner, Acworth,GA Shoney's Manager probably would've gotten a better reaction.

• Locked thread