Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I don't like Jack Swagger's new hairdo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

coconono posted:

or assistants with large breasts and short skirts.

No way Vince is sharing his personal stash.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Watching that and seeing JB Jeremy Borash and Joseph Park's reaction makes me assume they're meant to be the heels, but everything I've heard says that Josh (and I guess Steiner by assocation) is supposed to be the bad guy?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mr. Carlisle posted:

As someone who really likes Scott Steiner - I still think everything about this video is profoundly sad

What about the front row of completely blank faced fans? That was pretty exciting!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

JB Jeremy Borash, never ever stop in the middle of a hodown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Marmaduke! posted:

I have not watched any TNA in a long time (like not even clips), but I was impressed when I read Steiner came back. Watching that clip though was terrible solely because of that crowd. I guess maybe they'd just been conditioned to be really bored..?

Also (as far as I know) Josh is supposed to be the bad guy, so Steiner is the bad guy by association, but TNA treated it like a big face return while the two faces panicked and ran away like cowards. So I don't exactly blame the crowd for being unimpressed.

Again, I'm basing this on the little I've heard discussed about TNA, I assume Josh is meant to be the heel in this situation.

• Locked thread