Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

DJExile posted:

if you squint really hard you might see like 3 people worth a poo poo

they all look like Bray Wyatt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Testekill posted:

Actually, Davey is bad now.

Davey's been bad for years

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

absolutely baffling Ivelisse is working Impact again.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Germansimp posted:

Is she planned for some upcoming tapings? Because she hasn't worked for TNA in over 4 years.

oh I thought that was Ivelisse behind Kongo and budget Ciampa.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

RealFoxy posted:

Davey and Matt Sydel would have been so fun to watch on 205 live if they hadn't hosed everything up and burned bridges. Poor Eddie though, he kinda took all the flak from Davey Low-Ki'ing himself and is stuck in TNA.

I've met Matt and Reby backstage in a really casual setting tho, Matt is an absolute pleasure to be around but Reby was a little weird/hard to work with. I still hope she gets back control of the #Broken gimmick because that seems like it'd be really cool to see on Smackdown or something with all the pseudo broken stuff they've tried to do with Wyatt. I think Matt is just kinda happy doing the occasional DELETE and throwing in his broken speech style every now and then. Jeff is in his own world and just happy to be in front of an audience again?

Reby's a diva in the best and worst possible ways. Could be a big deal with WWE lets her and the Hardys keep doing the broken gimmick as they want to do. Hell, poach Jeremy Borash while they're at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

DJExile posted:

I get the feeling WWE would have taken Borash long ago if they really wanted him.

Borash has a really sweet gig with TNA/Impact/GLF/??, WWE would have to lure him away with a fleet of drone cameras or assistants with large breasts and short skirts.

• Locked thread