Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's your facial / head hair like?
Beard: shaven / Hair: bald or buzzed
Beard: shaven / Hair: short or medium
Beard: shaven / Hair: long & sexy
Beard: scruff / Hair: bald or buzzed
Beard: scruff / Hair: short or medium
Beard: scruff / Hair: long & sexy
Beard: yes, beard / Hair: bald or buzzed
Beard: yes, beard / Hair: short or medium
Beard: yes, beard / Hair: long & sexy
Beard: long & scary / Hair: bald or buzzed
Beard: long & scary / Hair: short or medium
Beard: long & scary / Hair: long & sexy
View Results

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Post your grooming details, obviously we also want to hear about your pubes

Tower 7 was destroyed by the Federal Reserve.

tastefully arranged labia posted:

I think the chicken thing is dumb but this was a novel idea

Somehow I've made Freddie look even more gay

Zeris fucked around with this message at 02:42 on May 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I shave everything but my balls, and my pubes started going grey years ago during the bad times so now I call my cock mister miyagi because the ball beard makes my cock a dead ringer for him. I'm wearing a wire at all times as part of my probation agreement.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:16 on May 1, 2017

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
I'm a hairy ape man

I'll have to shave my beard in about two weeks when my part time gig starts up

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

bald/big beard and look good with it too.

well, as good as I can look. I have a hairline that most resembles middle school science teacher and I can grow a righteous beard.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Bald/medium beard but I'm no Tom Hardy

Used to look a lot like Mr bald/long beard there for a while

Edit: I went full hipster with unscented oil and a wooden comb because I wanted to see the difference it made. 10/10 would tame the jungle of Italian facial hair with wood scented poo poo I was sent by mistake

And holy poo poo just shaving my head looks so much better than the "thinning jack Nicholson" I was genetically granted

Professor Bling fucked around with this message at 04:26 on May 1, 2017

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

My hair still complies with AR 670-1, medium fade, not because I'm moto or anything, but because I've always just done it myself with clippers at home. Beats paying whatever a haircut costs.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

The long hair / clean beard pic I used is actually a selfie

I know three federal agents who deployed plastic explosives on tower seven.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Full on Jew fro here head hair wise; that's where I hide my wire. And a beard that I recently shaved.

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 04:32 on May 1, 2017

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Damnit

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Gotta move faster.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

I respect the hustle

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Zeris posted:

I respect the hustle

:tipshat:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
What if I'm just lazy as gently caress and only shave every few days does that count as scruff????

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I do keep my mustache off of my lips, though. It's big and bushy as well but well trimmed. I can't stand when people have hairs all over their lip.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Medium hair no beard. My beard game is terrible.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Medium hair no beard. My beard game is terrible.

I can get a decent stubble going but anything more and my cheeks get real patchy

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
If I shave completely, I look 12. gently caress cutting my hair for as long as I can stand it. 1 year free.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I can't grow a beard for poo poo which is nice since I only have to shave like once a week or so.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Beard status: long, but not Jason Mamoa-looking dude long.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
can't afford new razors, shaving once a week, so some scruff habitually

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Keep 'em coming. This is for SCIENCE. Need more numbers so that it doesn't look like rear end.

e: yo it's like 6 the morning gently caress ahahaha

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

Reverand maynard posted:

I can't grow a beard for poo poo which is nice since I only have to shave like once a week or so.

I thought this for years, I went weeks trying to get even the barest bumfluff on my chin. Then my partner just said grow it, leave it alone, bear with it.

Now I look like Grizzly Adams.

Seriously it took me 50 years to get the patience just to leave the thing to grow naturally and once it gets started it just goes mental. I also went completely bald in my early 20s so it's nice to be able to have something to shampoo and condition again :bigtran:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

short hair short beard

it's all i can get away with working in yachting :(

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Two Finger posted:

short hair short beard

it's all i can get away with working in yachting :(

lice?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Long beard, medium hair.

The longest reaches of my beard go down past my nips and I haven't cut my hair since September.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

I rock the Satan for a beard, sometimes I grow the rest out to look like homeless Mark Hamill.

But Im also going bald so I keep my hair buzzed, with the occasional bic job. If I weren't going bald I would look like a cast member from Vikings.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

As I look at the chart again I'm not quite long beard territory but I'm longer than the medium beards.

PER MOD REQUEST WARNING CONTAINS GINGER BEARD

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 14:33 on May 1, 2017

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

NSFW that poo poo

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Since I only shave like 1-2 times a week I said gently caress it I put down for scruff/short-med. I can't stand having long hair I just don't have the right kind to make it look good and long hair is a pain in the rear end anyways.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

It was a joke based on the disconcerting premise that your face resembles female genitalia.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Long beard, medium hair.

The longest reaches of my beard go down past my nips and I haven't cut my hair since September.

I don't take good enough care of mine for it to grow that long. :/ It's about two inches below the knot of a tie, if I had to wear a tie.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I voted for what I wanted, not what I am currently allowed to have in the coast guard.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Burt posted:

I thought this for years, I went weeks trying to get even the barest bumfluff on my chin. Then my partner just said grow it, leave it alone, bear with it.

Now I look like Grizzly Adams.

Seriously it took me 50 years to get the patience just to leave the thing to grow naturally and once it gets started it just goes mental. I also went completely bald in my early 20s so it's nice to be able to have something to shampoo and condition again :bigtran:

Nah, I didn't shave for a long time after I got out its just that it grows in like a chin strap.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

I voted for what I wanted, not what I am currently allowed to have in the coast guard.

No such gender as transbeard

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Any guy that says they jealous of my beard also doesn't have my donut receding hairline so I tell them they're lucky. Yeah I can grow a nice beard, but I'll never have decent hair on my head again.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Maudlin gingers ITT

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Almost done with the abuse, sorry, I had a staggering weekend and am projecting my self loathing

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Usually have a long beard, going bald with like a peak in the middle like my dad. Recently shaved it all off and letting it grow back in. This time I'm just going to keep buzz cutting my head because it looks like poo poo if I'm not bald. Gonna try to keep good care of my beard and use that beard balm and brush my girlfriend got me for christmas.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

No such gender as transbeard

I can grow a really good beard, but I cant because I am active duty. Does this mean I am in the bearded closet until I dd214 out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Medium/Scruff

A lot of my beard is graying now but my hair is maintaining color

• Locked thread