Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's your facial / head hair like?
Beard: shaven / Hair: bald or buzzed
Beard: shaven / Hair: short or medium
Beard: shaven / Hair: long & sexy
Beard: scruff / Hair: bald or buzzed
Beard: scruff / Hair: short or medium
Beard: scruff / Hair: long & sexy
Beard: yes, beard / Hair: bald or buzzed
Beard: yes, beard / Hair: short or medium
Beard: yes, beard / Hair: long & sexy
Beard: long & scary / Hair: bald or buzzed
Beard: long & scary / Hair: short or medium
Beard: long & scary / Hair: long & sexy
View Results

• Locked thread
Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Mr. Nice! posted:

Any guy that says they jealous of my beard also doesn't have my donut receding hairline so I tell them they're lucky. Yeah I can grow a nice beard, but I'll never have decent hair on my head again.

Are you me?

Mediumish Red Beard, short haircut.

I'd shave my head but I worry I'd look like Rick Scott with a beard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I still have a thick mess on top of my head. In my mid-30s and I'm still holding on to the beginnings of a widow's peak.

My father had the crown by 25. Bald on top but a ring of hair around the sides. Looks goddamn ridiculous. Minute mine starts falling out on top, it all goes. Just gonna be bald with a beard after that. Until then, much hair cut dodging shall continue.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i cut off my huge beard a long time ago, after the fire incident halved its length i just didnt have it in me to keep going. it was down to my solar plexus before it was engulfed in flames :(
now i got what id call a scruff beard, maybe an inch or so. but ive let my head hair grow out for about a year now, and i have to keep it in a ponytail or else it constantly gets in my face. keep the sides and back shaved down tho

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

"The fire incident." You can't just say that and not go into more details.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
not much really, used an accelerant and a lighter to help bead a particularly stubborn tire, and possibly applied more than was necessary

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I worry a little about dabbing from time to time because part of it's basically holding a small jet torch flame on a glass nail for a minute, and if I don't keep my beard roped back it has a tendency to send a stray into the flame.

A beard this big is bound to catch little fires from time to time.

Nonfilter cigarettes are my mustache trimmer.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

rockin the will smith

Miloshe
Oct 25, 2009

The little chicken girl wants me to ease up!
He can't handle!
He cries like woman!

When my beard is around three inches in the winter I have to be careful smoking while wearing a scarf. The scarf lifts it up when I look down and it's auditory sizzling, sickening smell, and visual beard smoke in that order.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
A few times in the first two years of my beard I cut a bunch of neckbeard out from behind the main beard, get rid of the undercurls, but it cut down a lot on the general fluff that pushed my beard into the flames of a cigarette or a pipe.

Also, like a true goon, my neckbeard grows at a substantially faster rate than any of my other hair.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

I keep my hair fairly short and buzz my face to a 3 every couple weeks or so.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

My hair used to be so blonde it was almost white until I was like 14 then it abruptly darkened to a dark brown and now I'm seeing a disturbing number of gray hairs.

I am hideously allergic to poison ivy, it basically melts me, which is bad because I got a bit on my cheek like a decade ago while doing forestry stuff and beard now refuses to grow there so I'm pretty much stuck with a goatee, which I'd probably do anyway, but gently caress poison ivy.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I was a blonde kid too, then flipped brown around 13 or so. Grays trickled in around 25 and have been hanging on to the fringes for the last decade.

Grays aren't so bad. I'm not bothered enough by them to do anything about it, at least.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

grey is fine

i grew out my hair for the first time in like 10 years and was shocked to see how blonde i was

greys there too but hey they mix in well so w/e

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Managed to grow a decent beard over the winter, shaved it for the summer.

I get exactly two haircuts a year. It gets pretty mullety at times.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I went 16 weeks before my last haircut and ended up with an 80's businessman mullet. Not a great look.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

grey is fine

i grew out my hair for the first time in like 10 years and was shocked to see how blonde i was

greys there too but hey they mix in well so w/e

That is the advantage of being blonde for sure, greys blend for ages until one day you realize they took over, but it's so gradual that you're cool with it

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?
I've been kinda-sorta Will Smith since I got out. Goatee trimmed to 10mm, mustache to 6, rest of the face buzzed with a bare blade. I get my hair cut like every 4-5 weeks because I'm lazy, #2 taper and an inch and a half on top.

Short to the point of being manageable without verging into moto territory and looks decent, beard trimming takes like 2mins twice a week when the stubble goes from stylish to bum.

GreenMeat
Sep 2, 2002
slow mutant
Medium hair, medium beard. My hair is still brown with very little grey, but my beard is full-on salt and pepper. I tried dyeing my beard once but I did it wrong and I looked like Bluto so I just keep it Latter-day Orson Welles natural.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

I trim the sides of my head every two months, just enough to stay in regs. The top gets shortened maybe twice a year.

I'm still technically in the military, but I don't need to be a buzzcut dickhead.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I rock the military taper cut and a short like inch beard.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i keep this poo poo high and tight rangers hooah

edit: Ebb give freddy a high and tight

edit2: dont really

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

i keep this poo poo high and tight rangers hooah

edit: Ebb give freddy a high and tight

edit2: dont really

It's very tempting to clone stamp his five o'clock shadow further up the skull

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

tastefully arranged labia posted:

It's very tempting to clone stamp his five o'clock shadow further up the skull

If you could do that and get the stache into regs it would be amazing.

edit, if you could crop the head and superimpose it on a chicken wearing shoes I'll buy it for him.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I think the chicken thing is dumb but this was a novel idea

Somehow I've made Freddie look even more gay

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

:swoon:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
mother of god

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lmfao this is epic.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Low fade, hair barely within regs

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mustang posted:

Low fade, hair barely within regs

He needs to police his moos-tache

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

jfc, the mustache trim was a nice touch.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Medium hair in a classic side part. Some stubble. Anything after 6 days' growth looks bad.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
holy poo poo

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

stickied

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

jesus

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Please make Sgt. Mercury the GIP background lol

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

I went 16 weeks before my last haircut and ended up with an 80's businessman mullet. Not a great look.

hey this was me until a month ago, then my barber gave me a free richard spence haircut

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Larry Parrish posted:

Please make Sgt. Mercury the GIP background lol

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

i laughed so loud the cat went and hid

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Wow I saw that while I was drunk and forgot about it, and just now thought "Hmm, why is the hair thread sticky?" and rediscovered Sergeant Mercury in his glory all over again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
fuckin lollin' at that pic again

• Locked thread