Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

lol rip Heroes, nothing could save it after the season 2 scab script

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hi odradek do you have any drug problems or outstanding debt just asking for a friend

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Meanwhile, Pot is the new Pepsi

https://twitter.com/bettinahansen/s...s-in-seattle%2F

edit: THE GREAT PROTECTORS OF THE SEATTLE PEOPLE

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 16:20 on May 2, 2017

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Looks like we got our first female president after all.

If that's the bar, she got beat by almost 100 years by Edith Wilson. When Woodrow stroked out, she more or less took over in "private meetings" with the president, and there wasn't yet an amendment that said the VP takes over when the president is incapacitated.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Pesticide20 posted:

An administration led by Dean Venture would be more competent than what we have right now

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The MoH talk reminds me that during the Civil war, there wasn't nearly the same prestige surrounding the award as there was stating with WWI.

wikipedia posted:

While the Medal of Honor is now the highest military decoration attainable by a member of the United States armed forces, during the Civil War, it was the only one. Thus, it was often awarded for reasons that would not now satisfy the stringent modern criteria. For example, Secretary of War Edwin M. Stanton promised a Medal of Honor to every man in the 27th Maine Volunteer Infantry Regiment who extended his enlistment. 311 accepted, but because there was no official list of their names, the War Department issued 864 - one for each man in the unit. In 1916, a board consisting of five retired generals reviewed Army awards and recommended that these 864, as well as others, be revoked.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Wasabi the J posted:

I'm ready for open war on the loving ruskies.

Goddamn.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
"I can't answer that because it would cover classified information"

Ah poo poo this is gonna be the answer of the day, isn't it :(

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Seriously gently caress you Cornyn

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
lol get hosed cruz

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Because of his mishandling of the Clinton e-mails, I'm sure

:lol::lol::lol: not gonna save your rear end you fat loving mango

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So who's the absolute worst person to put in this job? Any big campaign donors that haven't gotten hooked up yet?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I was thinking Chris Crispie, but this is the winner.

-Hates Hillary
-Loves Trump
-Is completely incompetent

But he spilled the beans on Trump's muslimimmigration ban, so maybe he's out.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

lightpole posted:

It's not like Comey shouldn't have been fired.

It's amazing that he can't fire and appoint someone in this situation without everyone looking for ulterior motives.

It happened in October and he's been president:negative: for almost 4 months, so yeah, it seems a little fishy.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
More videos from the DeVos thing

https://twitter.com/marianaatencio/status/862353886564188160

https://twitter.com/NolanDMcCaskill/status/862355275503874048

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Ahem, clean-coal-powered navy, if you please.

:smuggo:

Also, go to GAP's Old Navy online store right now, select the baby clothing and scroll down.

:laffo:

The black baby with the watermelon? It's like he's even pointing to it to say 'that's racist'

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 17:03 on May 11, 2017

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
There's a onesie with bananas and watermelon on it, but it's on a white girl.

The whole page in context was pretty harmless tbh, but if you single out that pic you wonder what the hell they were thinking.

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/division.do?cid=51375&mlink=5151,11140339,Top_nav_Baby&visnav=1&clink=11140339

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is there any good way to play scam-the-script-kiddie with that poo poo? I've heard of that file ransom poo poo, but never really read into it.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

FastestGunAlive posted:

Holy poo poo :catstare:

In other news, here's a prime example of superior aryan genes from that neo nazi rally this weekend (and daily reminder of gently caress Richard spencer)

It's like a thumb with a goatee. Superior aryan genetics mean you don't have a chin to punch! :downs:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR9b28ZuKTI

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
just fastrope in you bitch made motherfucker

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I think I need to go see a doctor, I've been erect for almost 24 hours now :(

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Lmao if you think there won't be an HBO miniseries within months of him leaving office (term limited or otherwise)

Oliver Stone didn't even wait for Dubya's term to end to poo poo out W.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._(film)

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Naked Bear posted:

Dumbass privates can fill out paperwork better than this doofus? Well, I'll be damned!

To be fair it's a lot easier to fill out if you're from bumfuck, AL and have only worked at a grocery store before the army.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

quote:

They said, 'Well, you guys do Analytical Technology – why don’t you put the two words together and call it ‘AnalTech!' ”

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

A Bad Poster posted:

He's completely right. This is loving amazing.

Edit: the only way to win this is to send in one man who is a master of stealth, and then extract the enemy soldiers and convince them to fight for us. Eventually we will have to develop a weapon that surpasses both infantry and artillery.

Do they actually drop a metal gear joke in war machine, or is that unrelated?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Get ventilated, tarp ghost

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
"Home of the free because lol who the gently caress is gonna invade us, Mexico?"

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Russell Wilson had a hell of a bender this past weekend

:v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Shoulda been one of those dickbags hooking suckers into variable rate mortgages they can't afford for fat skrilla. Would've been a blast for the next eight years!

• Locked thread