Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/859382832669523968

The Trump White House: Where Every Day is Take Your (Unelected) Daughter to Work Day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

So in this is Trump the toddler and the firefighters are the free world telling him to wake the gently caress up? Or are we the toddler, ever entertained by the shitshow going on around us, not realizing that the ferry is sinking and we're catapulting toward the choking embrace of the grave?

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

https://youtu.be/uYD5japaxsg

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

James Comey is testifying before Congress on the election now

please confirm the piss tape is real

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Chuck Grassley keeps pronouncing Russians as "Riceians." :psyduck:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Meanwhile, if you are upset about how godless liberals have prevented god-fearing folk from engaging in political activity, fear not! Our godly president has just signed an order lifting most of the restrictions on churches engaging in political activity.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

The new healthcare plan is guaranteed to kill the poor, ergo eventually, only those who can afford to live will be left. Trump has therefore decisively addressed both healthcare AND poverty.

Checkmate libtards! :smug:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

facialimpediment posted:

So you want to get an American VISA, Mr. Chinese Investor? Give me $500,000 and I'll make it happen.

https://twitter.com/TomLasseter/status/860836677392121857

https://twitter.com/emilyrauhala/status/860755144891187200

By the way, I'm Jared Kushner's sister, you may have heard of Jared, he's good friends with our President, so you know I can make this happen!

And I'm not sure if this has been posted, but during the transition, Donnie's people were copying and removing documents from the SCIF, back when Flynn was their point person for a lot of this poo poo, including contingency plans. Great!

https://twitter.com/justinjm1/status/860637529325883394

The Trump family has really doubled down on the overt influence peddling and corruption, clearly just trying to saturate the press with such blatant examples that the public becomes normalized to it. I don't know if this is an indictment of the country for not giving a poo poo, a commendation for the Trumps and their brazenness, or both.

Also, she's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack:

quote:

The former secretary of state is building a new political group to fund organizations working on the resistance to President Donald Trump’s agenda, spending recent weeks in Washington, New York City, and Chappaqua, N.Y., meeting with donors and potential groups to invest in, and recruiting individuals for the group’s board of directors, multiple people close to the two-time White House hopeful and people familiar with the group’s planning told POLITICO.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Poppyseed Poundcake posted:

Cool misogyny. Berny would have won amirght?

Edit: Removed. Here's a picture of a nice bear instead.

pantslesswithwolves fucked around with this message at 16:28 on May 6, 2017

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Sorry for the non-ww3/loltrump chat

I went back a couple pages didn't see this.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Huntington-Beach-family-booted-Delta-flight-421258184.html

Thanks to the United incident this poo poo is going to be commonplace. Except the latter will likely be in the wrong trying to cop a settlement. I'm sure airlines are gearing up for it, I just feel bad for all the people that are going to miss their connecting flight

So in this incident, the whole thing about not transferring seats to a person other than the named one on the ticket for a variety of reasons but there really should be some discretion on the part of the airline for a goddamn toddler. Also, it is definitely not the role of loving flight attendants to threaten someone with jail like that.

Whatever, in a few days we'll find out that the dude has two unpaid parking tickets and got an MIP when he was 19, so someone will defend this.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Get paid pupper

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Between this and Trump's desire to arm the Kurds at the cost of pissing off Turkey, I think he's about to learn that "blowback" isn't just what happens when Melania kisses him after a BJ.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

M_Gargantua posted:

*googles lessons learned from the Spanish civil war*

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

https://mobile.twitter.com/CNN/status/862370031669313536

Wherein the White House begins advancing its case to bring James Comey to trial for his litany of crimes against humanity, namely not locking up Hitlery KKKlinton or something

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Hot Karl Marx posted:

https://twitter.com/bpolitics/status/862049845288341504

He really didn't do anything. It will be certified and everything. Case closed.

Doesn't a certified letter just mean that you've signed it in the presence of the person certifying it, not that its contents have been verified to be accurate and truthful?

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

So let's say that the eventual outcome of this whole sordid shitshow is that there is credible evidence showing that there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians, including Trump himself. What happens next? Can the president be impeached for crimes committed before they took office? Can the president be indicted should the legislature decline to impeach? If the Republican-led legislature declines to impeach, how do the Democrats react to this?

It's a pretty scary feeling when you realize that democracy's institutions are only as strong as the people who make them up, and those people are idiots and assholes.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

I hope this is where the master copy of the piss tape is stored.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Meanwhile the racist Keebler elf is moving to dispense with all of the Obama administrations criminal justice reforms.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...a004_story.html

I can't imagine that there are any Trump donors who also run private prisons and are anticipating a boom in new "clients," nope, that's for sure.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

BUTTERY MAILS!!!!!!1111!111!1!11111

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

"I'd like to begin by presenting a picture I drew of the Prophet Muhammad."

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

At this point Trump better hope the piss tape gets leaked (lol) because that's about the one thing that can save him.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

I'm the cop who hit one of Erdogan's bodyguards with a baton while yelling "YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER!!"

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Within the next 2.5 weeks, I'm going to be in three countries that have the potential for political instability, widespread civil unrest and the potential forcible ousting of the president.

One of those is the US, the other two are in Africa. :downsgun:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

I'm so hard right now

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Was that a beer in his hand? Is W drinking again? In these days, who could blame him?

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

It's remarkable how poised and presidential she seems compared to our current commander in chief.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

It really does suck to keep reliving the 2016 election with all of the Bernie vs Hillary crap. I've reopened that wound a few times and I'm sorry for it. Can we all just be happy that Biden finally found his peace?

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Fighting terror, one "Hey cutie, A/S/L want to chat with 22/M/Ar-Raqqa, the Capital of the Glorious Caliphate" at a time.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

In good news about the alt right, someone confronted Richard Spencer at the gym and crushed his skull with a stack of barbells got his gym membership cancelled.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Kaplan's "The Revenge of Geography" was a pretty fascinating read if you've got the time to read it. He goes through a lot of interesting history and explains it in a geographical context, while also trying not to be too deterministic about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

FastestGunAlive posted:

I'm most hype about kushner possibly going down. Hated that smug looking bastard the second I saw him. And gently caress anyone who was saying him and ivanka would be the voices of reason. He was an unknown factor from the get go, combined with zero experience, that should have made him viewed as equally dangerous as bannon.

Young silver spoon rear end trust fund rear end frat boy looking rear end punks really get me salty

I'm hoping that Ivanka gets roped into this and goes down too, her next book can be called "Women Who Work Stamping License Plates in a Prison for 30 cents an Hour While They Wait for their Toilet Wine to Finish Fermenting."

• Locked thread