Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

Yep! Gonna be fun if some competing network like Sinclair gets O'Reilly and Hannity.

who would take them, other than sputnik?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Does Apple have the money to buy out Disney? Wouldn't it be the other way around?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

holy poo poo

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I want Prince Phillip to start slinging shade at Trump

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

why ARE german toilets weird

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

cowboy elvis posted:

I was reading yesterday that Trump cannot stand Camp David.

Trump is the ultimate city slicker. Golf is probably the only time he is ever not standing on pavement

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

sex swing from IKEA posted:

Yeah but bush didn't have twitter, did he? It seems like all the past presidents had something of a filter on them. Granted trump is trump, but I wonder what it would have been like with bush tweeting things.

Bush would have had someone from PR do his tweets they would be his insane ramblings at 3 AM

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

its a big ol' dildo

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Steven Seagal or Richard Marcinko

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Godholio posted:

The one I work with was fine with it because Comey of the Hillary non-prosecution, but after I repeated "He was fired by the guy he's investigating" twice, it clicked for him.

lmao

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Best Friends posted:

Reminder that Kansas is a hellscape of republican policies that have hosed over every aspect of life and yet people there remain as republican as ever.

how much of that is because smart people just loving leave the state?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

She looks just like her dad. Punchable faces are genetic I guess

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

M_Gargantua posted:

So let's say the eventual outcome of this whole sordid shitshow is that there is credible evidence showing that there was collusion to stifle any investigation into impropriety within the GOP after said impropriety has been exposed to the public...

Nah

Let's say you're a humble Jedi witnessing the sith rise to power, what actions do you take? Don't actually answer this question in written form, but theoretically...

murder younglings

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

and by murder younglings I mean appoint betsy devos to erode the future of our children by gutting public education because lol

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

The Iron Rose posted:

You mean Jeff Sessions, surely. He's a far more literal example.

The next administration can fix health care problems, stomp out corruption etc but it can't undo problems with a flawed education system that turns out uneducated students. Not to mention left leaning teachers going 'gently caress this'

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Who makes up a grand jury?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

orange juche posted:

So wait, the trump admin barred US media but allowed Russian state media into the oval office for trumps meeting with the Russian ambassador? What the gently caress i dont even? How do you concentrate this much stupid into a single man without it collapsing into a singularity of idiocy?

by putting an R next to his name :downs:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

his right shoe looks like an adidas flip flop

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

also spicer isn't gonna get fired he is the court jester. I'm just suprised he hasn't start smashing himself in the face with a pie everytime he gets asked about russia

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

If Trump gets impeached does Gorsuch stay in place?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLXEj4UowF8&t=18s

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Torrannor posted:

After Pence, Ryan and Hatch, Tillerson is next in line for succession. That's also not really an improvement. But after Tillerson is Mnuchin, and then Mattis! If Hatch gets a heart attack upon hearing that Trump, Ryan and Pence fell over their Russia ties, Tillerson steps down because his wife tells him to for some reason, you would only need to get rid of Goldman Sachs banker Mnuchin.

would Tillerson even want to be president?

Also if Pence becomes president (even if its just temporary) could he appoint his own VP and then resign or does he not get a VP? Or would his VP become Ryan?

PookBear fucked around with this message at 21:40 on May 11, 2017

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

PookBear fucked around with this message at 21:43 on May 11, 2017

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I hope we start labeling hackers as terrorists and giving them the jail time or drone visits they deserve. Because there isn't really any other way to describe a cyber attack on a hospital demanding ransom other than terrorism.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

SwampDonkey posted:

I care. Would you share more of your feelings?

alright how else would you label someone that is holding a hospital's patient records hostage

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

spicey can't say the US has a secret recording device but he also can't call the president a liar lol

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Sorry, I'm just pissed right now and hate that the vast majority of our law enforcement is designed to catch petty crooks and pot smokers while cyber attacks on our nations infrastructure from hospitals to the loving election go unpunished.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

give us the tapes lebowski

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

SwampDonkey posted:

hahaha go play in the cop thread

:getout:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I;'ve also never heard of rawstory

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Have there been any polls after Trump fired Comey?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

the alex jones defense where you just say you're a performance artist? lol

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

nah I want to see his brain matter on tv

PookBear fucked around with this message at 01:22 on May 16, 2017

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I don't think godholio ever defended trump he just didn't like Hillary

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I want someone like preet bharara to run. There is going to be a lot of animosity towards corruption and cronyism so someone with a history of prosecuting corruption would do well.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

how does washington post know trump leaked to the russians?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Missionary Positron posted:

Maybe the Russians leaked it to WaPO just to troll Trump :v: .

I mean, there are only a handful of options on how what was said between Trump and the foreign minister and ambassador was made public. The russians told themselves told wapo, after the meeting trump bragged about how he impressed the russians to his staff who told wapo, trump is recording everything in the oval office and whoever operates the recording devices leaked it, or something else loving insane. Wasn't it just trump and the two russians in the meeting?

Alright, I'm gonna take a trip into batshit insane territory right now. The russians found out through Flynn or some other source the details of the intel being shared on isis. During the meeting trump doesn't even talk about isis BUT afterwards the russians leak something true to wapo (details about an intel source in ISIS) but lie about how they found out blaming it all on Trump. This results in everyone believing wapo's story and sowing even more chaos in our IC, or the story is proven false undermining the credibility of our news.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

"technically what I did was legal and within my power"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6BYzLIqKB8&t=6s

you're not wrong donnie you're just an rear end in a top hat

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

shame on an IGA posted:

Countdown to tomorrow morning's masterbatory presidental tweetstorm of "Yeah no poo poo why do you think he's fired?"

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

that song and tweet are really good

• Locked thread