Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Pesticide20 posted:

An administration led by Dr. Thaddeus S. Venture would be more competent than what we have right now

Ah yes, super good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

If you go to NZ you can be a part of Two Fingers autobiography he's writing "Captain O' Captain, My Days As A Boatman". He is currently on a Russian billionare's handsome living boat where he refilled the lube tank.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

"Barber says he saw a 10-fold spike in sales after a white supremacist known for his embrace of the Confederate flag shot and killed nine people in a historically black church in Charleston, S.C. in 2015. He says he was "disturbed" by the murders, but says the controversy was "great" for business."

We can't stress enough how this is about heritage!

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Oh so he's overqualified

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

We lost another SEAL today, this time to critical Fleet Week operations where their chute failed over the Hudson

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Pesticide20 posted:

That is lovely

Agreed. I know the public loves that poo poo and it's great for PR but the cost when something goes wrong is too catastrophic for me to think "hey we should have them do this"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

HELL YEAH

• Locked thread