Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Dead Reckoning posted:

Giving the French poo poo for getting overrun by the Germans in 1940 is like giving the New England Patriots poo poo for getting blown out 52-0 by the Dolphins in 1972.

Giving the French poo poo for getting overrun by the Germans in 1940 is usually a response to some French guy being an rear end in a top hat.

Every French guy I have ever met has been an insufferable fuckstick. gently caress the French.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Ayn Marx posted:

Come on we can be tolerable when we want to

I don't doubt that. And frankly I am willing to bet that most French are reasonable people who can show respect to others when given respect.

I just haven't met one of those kind.

facialimpediment posted:

Carter Page might not be as stupid as he looks/sounds.

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/869583599502327808

Carter Page is as stupid as he looks and sounds. And that Trump is bringing him back in to work on the Russian distraction team is :newlol:

Like.. How loving retarded are the people around Trump to think this is a good idea?

quote:

Donnie could sure use a lawyer, in fact his personal attor-

https://twitter.com/rickklein/status/869586644185296899

Oh.

All of them.

Everyone. Is. Linked. To. Russia.

Seriously.

My running theory is that the Russians literally built the campaign team. Its not collusion as much as they were literally put together by the Russians. I explained this to someone the other night and as I was doing it, it was making too much sense.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Pesticide20 posted:

Sometimes I almost feel like I'm missing out because I've never been approached by Russians for anything

I made a wrong turn in Ocala once and a Russian approached me to ask if I was interested in his high quality heroin.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

I'm no meteorologist, but how does a hurricane hit a city with like a thousand miles of land between it and the nearest major body of water?

It doesn't. That wasn't a hurricane. It was a line of severe storms.

Professor Bling posted:

I dunno, how did it happen to southern IL back in 2009?

Definitely not that global warming stuff, nobody has ever tied that with shifting extremes in weather patterns

It didn't. 09 was a derecho.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

redgubbinz posted:

If Ol' Two Scoops pulls an Elvis I will start going to church. Which would be a good idea for the theocracy that comes soon after.

The good thing is the ACLU and a handful of other groups can tie up Pence's brutal christian regime in the courts long enough that the reds lose the house and everything dies in congress until 2020 and we get Mark Zuckerberg as CoC and congress is stacked with 1/4 Sanders cultists, 1/4 corporate lobby cock suckers, 1/4 democrats and 1/4 NAZIs.

Oddly, things will improve.

• Locked thread