Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Softface
Feb 16, 2011

Some things can't be unseen
Some idiot from my idiot high school wanted to be a biological engineer but didn't believe in evolution, so he went to Liberty University. He was a weird gently caress who dropped off all social media years ago so unfortunately I can't see how his life plan collapsed immediately and he had to enlist as infantry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Softface
Feb 16, 2011

bulletsponge13 posted:

I'd love to see the French bomb the gently caress out of Assad, then send in the FFL to take over strategic points for "stability", and take the loving sub base the Russians want so bad.

I, too, would like to see France unilaterally declare war against Russia.

Softface
Feb 16, 2011

M_Gargantua posted:

Design or deploy?

Nasty weaponry aside these days I'd bet if the final victor being France

I don't think we've seen novinki agents deployed yet (if they exist) and a Western power has yet to directly challenge a Russian possession like Tartus naval or BAA air base. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be so restrained in such circumstances.

• Locked thread