Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Trying to walk back Trumps comment about shutting the government down in Sept now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

So I guess they're going to ram the health care bill through the house

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I might have misheard, and if it was anyone else I would assume I did, but I think I just heard Trump on tv claim that there were "over 100 million people" watching him which would be roughly the same number of people that watch the Super Bowl. Sorry I can't provide any details I just did a walk by a tv he was on.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

orange juche posted:

It's a simple message but lmao it won't stick because trumpsters won't let it stick and noone opposing Trump on the republican side has enough guts to make it happen.

Lmao if Dems get control of the Senate and House in the midterms though, then there will be much blood.

From what I've heard from my relatives he was fired because he didn't prosecute Hillary over EMAILS so they seem to be out in front of it already. The brainwashing is done, nothing will change their minds.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

It's just too hard to fight when the Republicans have such an effective propaganda network. And it's not like they're trying to feed it to the average person, they're feeding it to the oldest people and the dumbest people; the 2 demographics who are least likely to critically think about what they're being told.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

My family still blames Hillary's emails for all this so I doubt it will mean anything.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Supposedly it was just the rebels in Yemen.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Acebuckeye13 posted:

It's a sign of the times that I have no loving idea whether literally body-slamming a journalist will help or hurt at the polls tomorrow

I...I'm leaning towards it helping the candidate :psyduck:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

If someone can axe her from tv I'll put up a bounty

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

What could go wrong?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I feel like a hurricane in Moscow should have generated a few more headlines. I've heard more about Tiger Woods taking a nap in his car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Reagan promised me space lasers

• Locked thread