Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Should be an interesting month with everyone finding out that you can just steam roll D Triggidy because he's a punk bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Hahhahahaha

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Pesticide20 posted:

Good, those people were horrible parents.

I happened to watch a thirty minute clip about them just yesterday by some other dude on YouTube, and those parents are monsters.

They've raised a family of psychopaths that targeted that Cody kid the worst. As it is he's gonna be seriously hosed up. If you told me that in 5 years the rest of the kids were rapists, murderers and enjoy some good old animal torture I wouldn't be shocked at all.

They were making 1100 dollars a DAY from their sadistic videos until YouTube pulled the plug.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

suboptimal posted:

Meanwhile, if you are upset about how godless liberals have prevented god-fearing folk from engaging in political activity, fear not! Our godly president has just signed an order lifting most of the restrictions on churches engaging in political activity.

Judges got a simultaneous boner about whose turn it is to smack down the president.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
A friend of mine reads the Japanese papers and she said that the Japanese prime minister trounced by about 30 strokes.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Which is a shame because if you gotta fly economy V Australia is amazing. Well, relatively.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
If they are talking about SCI level poo poo, then when Obama bounced him he's not read in on it any more, ie. no access to it, regardless of clearance.

Which I assume is what we're talking about as secret level is bull poo poo and TS is little better.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Makes me wonder that after all this dancing around classified poo poo in open hearings that they just let loose in closed hearings

"THAT MOTHER FUCKER RIGHT THERE, HE GUILTY AS FUUUUUUUUUCK"

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Hahahahaha holy moly that didn't take long.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Did all the Republicans leg it from the hearing except for Graham?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Like one of the guys working at an airport here told me, it's not a shortage of pilots, it's a shortage of pilots willing to work for poo poo.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Probably fired Comey just to distract from this:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/senate-russia-investigation-donald-trump/

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Senate maybe?

Fun option: CIA

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

That's... a lot.

:stare:

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I've gotta take one of those poli sci courses this summer, starts on Monday I think. Wonder if the professor is going to have a bottle of jack daniels at his desk or if he's just gonna be laughing maniacally. HA!

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

The very first comment.

ur goin to prison bruh

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

ded posted:

I wonder what the urine content of trumps soup is.

If I was Trump I'd have the secret service eyeballing everything that was prepared for me, because I would expect the proportion of boogers and cum to be... considerable.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I assume that every cell phone has been cloned, every wireless packet has been sniffed and probably a few listening devices are now in the oval office?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
If number 4 was to be president because everyone else was on trial, the GOP would have to be on every street corner giving out blowjobs promising UHC just to keep their job.

A man can dream.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Looks like Donny deleted his tweet.

So yes, apparently he is that stupid.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Telling someone you don't know who they are to produce ID so they can ruin your academic life sounds like a good way to get beaten purple and stuffed in a storm drain.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
If you fought or died for a flag you're a knob. It's just a piece of cloth. It's what it represents is what is important, and no one can trample on that.

Well, except for Trump, so get upset about that.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

FastestGunAlive posted:

Holy poo poo :catstare:

In other news, here's a prime example of superior aryan genes from that neo nazi rally this weekend (and daily reminder of gently caress Richard spencer)

New earthworm jim looking average.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I was gonna say lol, gently caress you if you're still in, but if you're still in you're gonna get hosed.

So, uhhh, just lol then.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Carlos Danger still gets a smile out of me. That was truly a great in political history.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Capn Beeb posted:

Tanks look fun on the outside but watching footage of the inside I get all nervous and anxious and poo poo :ohdear:

Being in the driver's seat is like being in a toasty, warm cocoon of other people's death.

I say toasty and warm because you have the heater controls in there. And you better believe my ride was warm as gently caress.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
The Wikipedia article on contempt of Congress is pretty interesting in regard to consequences, one of which includes the sergeant at arms dragging him before the committee.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Well, if there was any question as to whether trump was ready to blow people up to cause a political distraction, it's gone now

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

psydude posted:

If someone attacked me wearing a suit and tie, I can think of the very first thing I'd grab.

That only works if they fight back for it. Or they aren't wearing those clip on ties.

If they instead decide to pummel your jaw with both fists instead of fight for the tie with you occupying a hand on it, scuffle is over pretty quick. I didn't watch the video but I assume it isn't these guys first protest cracking.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I think Joe's great but let the old bastard enjoy his (semi) retirement.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
So what happens when you get found that you've hosed up your master's thesis or PhD thesis like that, do they revoke it?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That's the only video I've seen of the incident, and while I think that could've been handled differently, it is not wildly unreasonable to expect that outcome in those circumstances.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I get feeling that it'd be a quick war

What happens to a sex havers corpse though is gonna be bad

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
So with all the TBI addled heads still in the military, what happens when they inevitably gently caress up their SF-86? Is TBI a mitigating thing for mistakes? That sounds fair, but doesn't sound good.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Trump needs to get back the Whitehouse and back to watching TV all day because I wanna see another twitter meltdown where he'll inadvertantly admit or incriminate himself in something. Again. As usual.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Holy poo poo did someone tie his tie properly today? I'm assuming he's incapable of doing it himself.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I was getting hype and then I saw the release date of February and now I'm not very hype.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
So basically he's the average youtube comment poster if you let him go on long enough.

• Locked thread