Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Is it your experience that the Russians search for material to blackmail people?

What kind of answer were you expecting lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Of course the republicans are gonna try to deflect this poo poo because they are terrified that it could blow back on them.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

not caring here posted:

Did all the Republicans leg it from the hearing except for Graham?

Pretty much, they stuck their dumb opinions in it and then beat feet.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Man the hearing getting good now that they've gotten rid of the partisan fucks

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

loving Lindsey Graham being a poo poo

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

M_Gargantua posted:

Ehh, those were mostly actual questions. Mostly. Definitely better than the other R's

Also Prop sign.

Prop sign is great.

That sign owns

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

lightpole posted:

I'm down for this, I don't feel a moral conflict discriminating against poors, minorities and women as they aren't people.

The problem with being the underdeputy of banging means that at best you get sloppy seconds.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Genocide Tendency posted:

Yea.. If they paid their pilots and flight staff they wouldn't have this problem.

gently caress Spirit.

Lmao whats the pay gotta be to hit a 30 dollar 1 way ticket? Jesus gently caress theyve gotta be paying their flight crews McDonalds wages.

I mean, if you are flying a regional jet like a dc-9, thats 127 passengers. If you are charging 30 bucks a ticket, thats loving peanuts. The total take for that hypothetical flight is $3810, and the lions share is going to taxes, FAA fees, and gas for your jet.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 17:54 on May 9, 2017

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Wasabi the J posted:

I am 100% sure that Comey has had a dead man's switch in place in the event of his termination.

poo poo is likely going to get wild.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWRVyaKnGcA

Im pretty sure someone told Trump Watergate was bad, and he said "hold my beer"

orange juche fucked around with this message at 05:18 on May 10, 2017

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

facialimpediment posted:

This entire article is filled with filthy, filthy smut.

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/862156871981039620

God drat that nixon clip gets more and more accurate.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I cant wait for 30 years down the road when someone makes a dramatization of the trump scandal that results in his impeachment a la the Nixon movie.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

quote:

Turning and turning in the widening gyre   

The falcon cannot hear the falconer; 

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; 

Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world, 

The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere   

The ceremony of innocence is drowned; 

The best lack all conviction, while the worst   

Are full of passionate intensity. 

Surely some revelation is at hand; 

Surely the Second Coming is at hand.   

The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out   

When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi 

Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert   

A shape with lion body and the head of a man,   

A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,   

Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it   

Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.   

The darkness drops again; but now I know   

That twenty centuries of stony sleep 

Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,   

And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,   

Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

God drat i wonder if spicey feels like the band on the titanic

E: i wonder if this is what it felt like to watch Watergate happen

orange juche fucked around with this message at 06:05 on May 10, 2017

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Man politicos entire front page is calling it watergate 2: even wetter edition

Though theres an editorial piece saying dont compare it to the saturday night massacre yet because trump still has a fuckton of support in his corner.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Capn Beeb posted:

Watergate 2: Pisstape Boogaloo

If a special prosecutor gets appointed, can we make the CE thread subtitle this?

How would one even get appointed though with house and senate control by republicans?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

M_Gargantua posted:

Watergate was full of interesting maneuvers by corrupt politicians. This is just monkeys playing with poop on camera, and yet we'll have this recorded with tweets and Facebook posts in the historic archives for the next hundred years. (Assuming we make it that far)

This is just as captivating as watching monkeys play with poop tbh.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Dude the thread title really needs to just be the Mr. Bones' Wild Ride image.

If this poo poo turns into an independent investigation directly into trump and his inner circle he is toast.

E: democrats unanimously saying they will block any appointment of a new FBI director pending the congressional appointment of a special prosecutor to continue the trump investigation.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 06:53 on May 10, 2017

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

2 am and all the lights are still on at the white house trying to get ahead of the poo poo sandwich trump served

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Can senate dems even block an appointment of a new FBI director since republicans killed the appointment fillibuster over the supreme court justice?

Man the supreme court guy was a lovely hill to die on in hindsight.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Two Finger posted:

Anyone who opposes Trump needs to be shouting at the top of their lungs 'he fired the guy who was investigating him'. It's a simple message and it looks shady as gently caress on its face, even knowing nothing else about what is going on.
I can only assume this will not happen.

It's a simple message but lmao it won't stick because trumpsters won't let it stick and noone opposing Trump on the republican side has enough guts to make it happen.

Lmao if Dems get control of the Senate and House in the midterms though, then there will be much blood.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

If nothing happens with this my dick will probably explode into a million pieces

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i took a nap at 4pm and woke up to it

that was a shock

also Schumer has put word out that he expects every democrat senator in their seats at 9:30 am. wonder what hes gonna say

Schumer is going to rile up Dems about this comey firing and I'm sure they'll be trying to find weak republicans to flip in order to demand an independent investigation into the Trump administration. I have no idea how this is going to pan out because it's going to be hard to get middle of the road repubs to put action to their disapproval of Trump.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Genocide Tendency posted:

Wait.. I thought it was because he was too aggressive with "Hillary's Emails"...

Are they really trying to spin both sides of that?

Because I'm pretty sure that would be the best thing ever.

Yes. Yes they are, and it is just as loving stupid as it sounds. It's a paper thin argument but he's got masses of retards who will buy it.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Mr. Nice! posted:

There is real risk of a republican supermajority in 2018.

If that happens it really will be Mr Bones wild ride.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Man spicey is gonna look bedraggled a f tomorrow at his press briefing.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

bird food bathtub posted:

The Trumpsters I keep around on facebook just to see the crazy are already buying the bullshit hook, line, and sinker. "All you liberal snowflakes were screaming for Comey to be fired and now he is and you're still not happy. You'll never give Trump a chance will you? Even when he makes a deal to prove he's everyone's president you still blame him for it! Just no pleasing you is there? "

I'm not even sure it's possible for Donnie to do anything that would make his base give him up. The hardcore redhat MAGA warriors worship him and see even this as a glorious achievement of an Adonis-like figure. Republican congress critters will do everything possible to skitter away from confronting him because if they do the shrieking white hot sphere of pure rage that is the rotten, beating heart of the party will call for their blood. Political survival is all they care about. I don't ever see salvation coming from that corner.

Even if Congress did decide to turn on him, unless it causes an out-and-out civil war within the camps of the GOP that shatters the entire party it might not be worth it. Realistically the only way to win was to never play the game. That option's gone right out the window and everyone is already at the table so now I find myself wondering if miring the administration in controversy and crippling everyone with scandals might be best long term? If they can wash their hands of the Trump stink and pretend they never meant it they'll go right back to what got them where they are now and the next person to whip out the Trumpian-authoritarian playbook may not be a hideously incompetent, dementia addled hate mango.

Yeah what is terrifying is that we elected a shrieking pissbaby fascist to the white house. What happens if we elect a fascist with an actual brain next time?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

United gonna United:

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/United-Agent-Cancels-Mans-Ticket-For-Taping-Her-421705223.html

Ticket counter agent cancels traveller's ticket over a dispute involving baggage fees and the passenger recording her arguing with him. (Mostly over him recording her, not the baggage)

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Reverand maynard posted:

murder younglings

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Reverand maynard posted:

and by murder younglings I mean appoint betsy devos to erode the future of our children by gutting public education because lol

Jeff Sessions is the result of what happens when Billy Bob gets up in his sister's guts

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

This dude is a complete retard

Lets just throw out billions of dollars of carrier design and start over because pissbaby is a literal representation of "Magnets, how do they work?"

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Ahem, clean-coal-powered navy, if you please.

:smuggo:

Also, go to GAP's Old Navy online store right now, select the baby clothing and scroll down.

:laffo:

Current event did they chop your foot off yet?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nero danced as Rome burned

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

:vince: haha i wonder if anyones brought that up to them

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

So wait, the trump admin barred US media but allowed Russian state media into the oval office for trumps meeting with the Russian ambassador? What the gently caress i dont even? How do you concentrate this much stupid into a single man without it collapsing into a singularity of idiocy?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

not caring here posted:

I assume that every cell phone has been cloned, every wireless packet has been sniffed and probably a few listening devices are now in the oval office?

Yeah no poo poo you literally allowed a serving FSB intel officer and his staff into the primary office of the executive branch. Holy poo poo if the Russians didnt have any kompromat on trump they do now.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nobody wants pictures of donnies tiny shrivelled dick

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/sirlthr69/status/862641356606406656

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Shits old as well as it being a shoe for a sprain

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

How do you have any sort of self esteem as the wh press secretary under trump? Theres seriously going to need to be a spicey support group afterwards because the dude is probably going to attempt to off himself due to having to defend completely asinine positions for so long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

psydude posted:

Aren't you barred from transporting devices with lithium ion batteries in checked baggage? So how the gently caress are people supposed to transport their laptops if they can't bring them in carryons?

E;fb

• Locked thread