Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Can't believe you guys aren't already mocking this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObsQ8_58V3Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Oh thank Christ my country didn't go full retard. 35% of voters for a far-right candidate is super concerning though...

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

I heard Mike Flynn was out of a job maybe he can take over?

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Will someone think of Erdogan's poor bodyguards :(
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/may/22/turkey-complains-washington-police-erdogan-protest-brawl

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

That's almost non-retarded, at least for Donnie

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

You know, as a filthy optimistic euro still on high after my own country not voting in a fascist Russian stooge after all... I got to wonder. In 10-15 years from now, when sanity has returned and you guys have restored your collective dignity the hard way with public hearings and public hangings... will these loving maga caps be regarded the same way as the klan hoods?

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

The twitter chat from idiots in response to this is amusing

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

I'm sure he'll disappoint us all sooner rather than later but I rather like my new commander-in-chief so far

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Missionary Positron posted:

Brexit might've been a blessing in disguise for the EU.

I 100% agree with that, even as an anglophile frog who lived in blighty for a decade.

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Suicide Watch posted:

Are they actually going to go through with their 2nd carrier now?

Maybe? The presidential election brought that topic back on the table. It would take us ten years though.

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Lol, this Macron leaks poo poo sort of backfired it seems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Genocide Tendency posted:

Giving the French poo poo for getting overrun by the Germans in 1940 is usually a response to some French guy being an rear end in a top hat.

Every French guy I have ever met has been an insufferable fuckstick. gently caress the French.

Come on we can be tolerable when we want to

• Locked thread