Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Reverand maynard posted:

what do you think Flynn found in his rabbit hole, Shim?

Donald loving Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Adolf Hitler.

Something I've always wondered: Did the hitler name die with Adolf or did he have family that carried on the name? I never hear the name Hitler used for anyone but Adolf Hitler. Is there like a distant removed cousin Jahn Hitler the sanitation engineer or whatever?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
God I hope this becomes law for a little while. It'll destroy the GOP, permanently.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Current Event: War Machine released on Netflix. I'm 10 minutes in and I've been in stitches this whole time. Because someone who knows what's up wrote the screenplay. You guys gotta see it: Clooney is playing a very funny Stanley McChrystal, and the rest of the people you can figure out who they are. This movie is loving incredible so far. Again just 10 minutes in.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I just realized I wrote the wrong actor I am very high and giggling. You see this already? It's loving hilarious.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
CommieGIR and Dead Reckoning debates are going to end in a thumbs up or thumbs down ruling by me. Thumbs up, I adorn your av with.. something. Thumbs down? Probation.

Everyone clear on this?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Straphangers will eat a probation or be ignored.

Just so we're clear I don't intend to probate more than 6 hours but reserve the right to probate for longer on my own accord.

Get butt hurt all you want about the system, I could give a gently caress.

But something needs to happen and I doubt these two would be down for just meeting in a tent at the Deid and loving/sucking it out.

Enter: My edict.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Uhhhhh

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 02:26 on May 29, 2017

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Hey let's veer back towards current events. We've found ourselves circling the posting drain again. I'd probate El Mags for this but he's gonna sleep through it.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

facialimpediment posted:

Ooh this one's going to be fun.

https://twitter.com/blakehounshell/status/869673351291084800

https://apnews.com/498598e0ec9c479bbbbd5055c3cf3eef

I mean, China tends to "disappear" people a lot when they start to cause trouble, but the location and their job as investigators makes this very interesting. :toot:

Oh and not sure if I should be sorry or not Shim:

https://twitter.com/blakehounshell/status/869674627227889664

Sounds like he may be cooperating. Who knows.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

redgubbinz posted:

If Ol' Two Scoops pulls an Elvis I will start going to church. Which would be a good idea for the theocracy that comes soon after.

This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Lotta new IK's.

Welcome, brothers.

• Locked thread