Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

orange juche posted:

its krokodil you gently caress

sorry getting a fistful of the power cosmic makes things like spelling weird russian drugs correctly difficult

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
as hosed up as this is I hope trump doesnt die in office and is removed forcibly first

if he dies then it will be like HE NEVER HAD A CHANCE or some dumb bullshit

but either way lol everyone will breathe a collective sigh of relief

BUT STILL if he could literally be fired that could break through to him that he's an idiot but I doubt it but whatever I want him to go down in shame and failure not just a loving heart attack

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Dr Doom fisting my rear end whispering "covfefe"

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
mods change my name to Hillary Covfefe's Thong" tia

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

bird food bathtub posted:

I'm totally down for getting impeached THEN having a crippling stroke. Like, adult diapers, half your body never moving again stroke. Though I swear some pictures it looks like already wears the adult diapers.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
in any other white house I'd say it'd be impossible to not know that the president is dead buuuuuuuuttttt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
anyhow he's not dead it will be deleted after 12 hours total and replaced with some poo poo that makes no sense and starts a new national controversy

• Locked thread