Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Also: Ja Rule and Fyre unsurprisingly getting sued from all angles

http://ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/05/01/ja-rule-and-fyre-festival-slapped-with-100-million-lawsuit-for-multiple-counts-of-fraud/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Hey guys Donald did a thing

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I thought gay camps were all the rage these days

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Do you become rich being a good person or does the "philanthropy" come after

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

FrozenVent posted:

Next season of House of Cards is just going to be a six hour video of Frank and Claire Underwood doing interpretative dance in the lobby of Trump Tower while holding mirrors up to the camera.

Didn't that show jump the shark long ago

It def started out strong but no way it could keep that momentum

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Sierra Vista woman finds note from 'Chinese prisoner' in Walmart purse

older story

Chinese labor camp inmate tells of true horror of Halloween 'SOS'

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Sorry for the non-ww3/loltrump chat

I went back a couple pages didn't see this.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Huntington-Beach-family-booted-Delta-flight-421258184.html

Thanks to the United incident this poo poo is going to be commonplace. Except the latter will likely be in the wrong trying to cop a settlement. I'm sure airlines are gearing up for it, I just feel bad for all the people that are going to miss their connecting flight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

From what I understand their other kid took an earlier flight and a ticketing agent apparently told them it was fine for the infant to use his seat, presumably before they needed it. Yeah, that's on the airline

In the end it was just a verbal confirmation, and no airline let's you transfer tickets unless you buy the really expensive transferable one that you can cancel etc. Families aren't really an exception

Idk it's a bit of a mess but could have just put the kid on the lap and sought compensation after ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Locked thread