Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AkrisD
Sep 2, 2004
olololol '04 newb hurrrrrrr
In regards to the CIA losing a bunch of China operatives, do the spooks have to go through OPM with a regular SF86? Wasn't it around 2010ish that OPM discovered they had a huge problem?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AkrisD
Sep 2, 2004

Sergg posted:

I guess since Trump is in full-blown senile dementia he's going to have a rough time winning reelection, so there's that.

I would hope his family would stop this from happening again. He'll still make millions in campaign donations until then though and once he pisses his way through this hurricane in the next couple years he can get back to doing 2020 election rallies like he loves.

AkrisD
Sep 2, 2004

SwampDonkey posted:

https://twitter.com/katyperry/status/869978933755760641

I'm 💘 daddys 🍆💦💦 little fidget spinner ߷ when daddy feels horny 💕💕 he lifts me up 👆👆 and puts me his huge cock 😍😍🍆🍆 and i spin and spin 🔄🔄 whirrr 🔄🔄 i get so dizzy but daddy keeps me spinning 💕💕 until i squirt 💦💦💦 leaving me all wet with his cummies 🍆🍆💕💕💦💦 god ⛪⛪ im such a spinny 😚 dizzy ☺☺🙃 little slut 😍😍 for daddy 🍆🍆

She's still pretty hot, but her music and personality seemingly took a nose dive after her divorce.

• Locked thread