Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

So, Little Green Men to the Kurds to the Trumpenstaffel?

I'm-just-here-for-the-violence-guy was real!

E: can you join FFL if you're already French?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Two Finger posted:

who's this dude

OMB Director Master Billy Quizboy

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Finding the WebEx thread in YOSPOS was one of the most cathartic moments of my life

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

KildarX posted:

Does he... is he..... ...did we elect the first retarded president?

Dubya wasn't even that bad was he?

W had stupid policies, but at least he knew what they were.

E: Also, Bush's public image is largely a result of his own success at presenting a carefully honed aw shucks beer-shareable persona crafted by Karl Rove. Look at any of his appearances while he was running for lower office and it is immediately apparent that he is a sharp, erudite, ivy-educated blue blood easterner.

https://youtu.be/k0yvLneDHpA

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 00:38 on May 6, 2017

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Casimir Radon posted:

Donnie already purged everyone he wanted to and his administration still leaks like crazy so maybe he should lay the blame where it actually belongs.

John Miller?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Reminder: The Library of Congress is already archiving all of twitter, our own gay dead forum, and equestria daily.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

this is good poo poo, MacArthur getting smashed by constituents in a town hall, live now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBUP_UxHYLs

ahahaha this dumbass just said they were going to cut capital gains taxes on 401ks which they do not apply to

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Two Finger posted:

Hey shim does this count as the open war between white house and intelligence community you were talking about a while back?

Donald Trump's war on the intelligent community began June 14 1946

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Current Event: The gold bond video is back on youtube and hasn't been taken down yet. Get a golden breathmint for your balls while you can.

https://youtu.be/IngTDThANfE

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I stopped to eat in Lynchburg once passing through it's some creepy poo poo. Even Bob Jones is better simply by virtue of being in Greenville.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Today I learned Topps once offered genuine election 2000 florida ballot chads and pieces of Frank Serpico's shirt as rare baseball card pack-ins

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

RFC2324 posted:

I've gotten most people I've engaged on the subject to back down from "it should be illegal" to "yeah, free speech, but that doesn't mean there should be no social repercussions"

Which is exactly how it should be. People SHOULD be appalled when it happens, it is a deliberately provocative act.

That also removes their excuse for being called out on social media shitlording

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

FastestGunAlive posted:

Holy poo poo :catstare:

In other news, here's a prime example of superior aryan genes from that neo nazi rally this weekend (and daily reminder of gently caress Richard spencer)

Dogg I cannot brook the gossamer bloatee

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

So can we skip past the investigations motivated by fear that something like this might happen and just focus on THAT poo poo JUST HAPPENED now?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Mattis suicide bombing the situation room feels like a real possibility right now

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Countdown to tomorrow morning's masterbatory presidental tweetstorm of "Yeah no poo poo why do you think he's fired?"

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I heard Erdogan didn't like Tiny Furniture; go do the needful Whip.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

or DEA AGENT CARL MARK FORCE IV

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Holy gently caress Santos' face right now

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

"I don't think I'm in a position to give any advice to President Trump right now"

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Wind that press conference back and look at how hard trump is leaning on the podium in the side angle shots, motherfucker can barely stand up today.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Reverand maynard posted:

I hope someone starts loving with the internet connections in wall street so they can't day trade anymore.

lol they already spent north of $300 million building a straighter fiber run between NY and Chicago to cut 3 ms off their ping.

https://www.forbes.com/forbes/2010/0927/outfront-netscape-jim-barksdale-daniel-spivey-wall-street-speed-war.html

A year or two later somebody else built a string of microwave repeaters that had even lower latency and they went bankrupt.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Holy gently caress that Trump quote isn't even the meat of the article, Best Deal Man thought fronting weakness to the Russians for pity was a good bargaining strategy.

A third government official briefed on the meeting defended the president, saying Mr. Trump was using a negotiating tactic when he told Mr. Lavrov about the “pressure” he was under. The idea, the official suggested, was to create a sense of obligation with Russian officials and to coax concessions out of Mr. Lavrov — on Syria, Ukraine and other issues — by saying that Russian meddling in last year’s election had created enormous political problems for Mr. Trump.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

facialimpediment posted:

Yeah, but I'll add some extra stuff to it.

https://twitter.com/ChuckGrassley/status/865728230992392192

Comey accepted an appearance to address the Senate Intel Committee, but denied a request to appear in front of the Senate Subcommittee on the Judiciary. Senator Grassley and a lot of commentators are thinking that Mueller is going to force Comey to cancel his appearance.

I doubt that. Comey isn't stupid, he's friends with Mueller, and Comey announced his acceptance after the Special Counsel was named.

I think Comey has the green light and Mueller already knows everything Comey is going to say.

Edit: Oh loving hell what is this now https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/865729137671114752

Flynn news! Intercepted Russian communications, possibly exaggerated, of Russians bragging about their relationship with Flynn.

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/865730829699485696

Also intel community was witholding sensitive intel from Flynn as NSA, believe thats new too

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Proud Christian Mom posted:

You know when Alabama plays some poor D-II team as a warm-up and beats the dogpiss out of them? That's what we've been doing in the air for 25 years. And it's loving hilarious.

Cumberland v. Georgia Tech

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

redgubbinz posted:

It's nice of Toby Keith to thank the Saudis for giving his career a shot in the towers.

Arm. I mean arm.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

That's some goddamn pro-tier trolling by the Saudis to shine that much bottom light on a lifelong media whore who should know better.

The first thing anyone learns in Public Figure 101 is never ever let yourself get Alfred Newman'd.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

$5 on its a bomb but by a disgruntled roadie

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Something I've always wondered: Did the hitler name die with Adolf or did he have family that carried on the name? I never hear the name Hitler used for anyone but Adolf Hitler. Is there like a distant removed cousin Jahn Hitler the sanitation engineer or whatever?

Some grand-nephews in the Long Island area, one was an IRS agent.

http://www.odmp.org/officer/12936-special-agent-howard-r-stuart-houston

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Well the story of the Hitler name is a strange and short one. Alois, Adolf's father, adopted his stepfather Johannes Heidler's surname late in his thirties but spelled it differently as Hitler for reasons unknown. It's quite possible Adolf, his parents and siblings, and their descendants were the only Hitlers ever to exist.

Anyone further removed in the family tree would still be a Schicklgruber.

Also RE: pretzelchat the most important thing is getting your hands on dry malt extract. Homebrew stores are ideal but malted milk powder can work if you remember to hold back a little bit of flour. I go for about three tablespoons.

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 21:49 on May 23, 2017

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

MSNBC breaking into coverage for superslam witness interviews

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

sharknado slashfic posted:

I...I'm leaning towards it helping the candidate :psyduck:

I'm sure it will

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

milk milk lemonade posted:

Globalism is bad! he said before sending a tweet on his cheaply manufactured five year old Samsung

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

NBC opening the 6:30 report with the daily bombshell: The "Current WH Official" under investigation in Russia probe is Kushner

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

It's shocking in that they kept it under their hat until 6:30 instead of giving it to cable or twitter

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Southern Illinois is beautiful. Once you're south of Mt. Vernon, it's rolling hills and places the ice didn't scrape flat. But you have to be heading to Kentucky on I-24, or south of St. Louis down I-57. The Wabash Valley is nice also, but that's more western Indiana.

The rest of Illinois sucks balls and has small dying towns scattered everywhere.

Enough comparing midwest shitholes.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...n-poppy-plants/

"I guess you're here for the opium."

I want to know how many pods those cops ate to decide 1.5 acres was worth 1/8th of Afghanistan's entire crop. (Total weight of uprooted wet plants + soil) * street price of heroin?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Everything is acceptable to some people. Trump could be exposed as a kiddie diddler and people would defend it. And they would certainly put it on a t-shirt.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Kislyak reportedly was taken aback by the suggestion of allowing an American to use Russian communications gear "

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

BigDave posted:

Someone shot and killed 8 people in Mississippi, including a deputy sheriff.
https://apnews.com/0dfc8b5aef70466094aaabc8029616a4

Custody dispute, dude flipped after "somebody that don't even live in that house called the police, that's what they do, they intervene" and then said he was trying to suicide by cop.

Kind of a loving incompetent move to cap your exit strategy, I hope they let this guy rot for a few decades but ehhh, MS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Kurtofan posted:

i'm afraid of reverse ww2

So is the historical parallel in that scenario that our occupied regions will be almost immediately welcomed back into the fold as a check on Canadian expansionism

• Locked thread