Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

god dammit i thought CT got rid of him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

im taller than trump

i feel good about that

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

6'2''

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Gen. McCaffrey was on Brian Williams tonight, said he believes Flynn has mental health issues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j9ASDMSDZ0

around 36:20 is when the interview starts

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

hey watch this and forget about trump for a couple minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCrntRaolIA

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

the rape charges against Assange have been dropped

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

quote:

Russian officials bragged in conversations during the presidential campaign that they had cultivated a strong relationship with former Trump adviser retired Gen. Michael Flynn and believed they could use him to influence Donald Trump and his team, sources told CNN.

The conversations deeply concerned US intelligence officials, some of whom acted on their own to limit how much sensitive information they shared with Flynn, who was tapped to become Trump's national security adviser, current and former governments officials said.
"This was a five-alarm fire from early on," one former Obama administration official said, "the way the Russians were talking about him." Another former administration official said Flynn was viewed as a potential national security problem.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/865659133969575936

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

dont forget hospital waiting rooms, gyms, and DFACs

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

glad to see the south is getting rid of their participation trophies for the civil war finally

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

murder all facists qtiyd

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

cracist

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

oh poo poo the race war will be sexhavers vs virgins

glad im on the cool team

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

the sexhavers can easily replenish their ranks

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Was it a good episode overall?

yes

its all about the past week nothing else

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVFdsl29s_Q

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Trump speaking in Tel Aviv right now

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

2nd device was false alarm according to nbc news

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

so is trump going to cancel the rest of the europe trip

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

dead kids in england.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

death toll is now 22

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

quote:

In a speech alongside Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, Trump said those responsible for the deaths of 22 people in Manchester were "evil losers in life."

"I won't call them monsters because they would like that term," Trump said.

"I will call them from now on losers because that's what they are."

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

quote:

Prime Minister Theresa May announced Tuesday night that the UK has raised its threat level to "critical" -- the highest level -- for the first time in a decade. The level suggests intelligence services believe an attack is "imminent."

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

you all talk as if trump is known for paying bills

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

quote:

At the most highly anticipated meeting on President Donald Trump's first foreign odyssey, the ever-shifting pecking order of a tumultuous White House was on full display.

Not seen was one of Trump's most visible hands: Sean Spicer, the embattled press secretary and Catholic who was eagerly anticipating the meeting with Pope Francis.

... Ultimately, the formalities of West Wing titles mean less than family ties or longevity in Trump world. Spicer, for example, is an assistant to the President -- the top-ranking title for White House aides -- and Catholic, but was informed before the meeting there wasn't room for him on the roster.
Spicer did not respond to a request for comment.
Asked about Spicer not being included in the group that met the Pope, a source close to the White House said: "Wow. That's all he wanted," adding it should "very much" be seen as a slight.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

lol that loving audio

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWlrauHGAbY

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

full poll here:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2017/05/24/fox-news-poll-may-24-2017.html

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Quinnipiac just released their latest poll: Trump approval at 37%, 54% says he's abusing the powers of his office, 66% approve special prosecutor, 40% say Trump has good leadership skills, 31% say Trump is level-headed.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

quote:

U.S. President Donald Trump said he is concerned Americans may lose their jobs because of Brexit.

During a 75-minute meeting in Brussels today, Trump discussed trade, foreign policy and the U.K.’s EU exit with European Council President Donald Tusk.

On Brexit, Trump expressed concern that jobs in the U.S. would be lost because of Brexit, according to an EU official.

According to one high-level banking official in London, the U.S. president “was probably referring to London-based American investment banks cutting staff and enacting relocation plans as a consequence of Brexit.”

A European Commission spokesperson declined to comment on Trump’s statement and did not offer additional details.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Hold on, i just realized I don't have the faintest clue where that state is.

other side of the us

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

orange juche posted:

North Carolina has much better BBQ, what the gently caress is Kansas BBQ?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Reverand maynard posted:

boiled rip-its covered in store bought bbq sauce

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Brezhen....Carters guy died. Sorry it's Friday and I'm not trying to spell his name.

oh hey thats why mika wasnt on morning joe

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

http://www.fresnobee.com/news/nation-world/national/article153150474.html

quote:

For students across the country, the traditional eighth-grade trip to Washington is a chance to join the throngs on the Mall and perhaps spot some of the world's most powerful people on the grounds of the U.S. Capitol.

But a group from South Orange Middle School in New Jersey will probably remember their trip to the nation's capital last week for another reason: It was the occasion for a pointed snub of House Speaker Paul D. Ryan, R-Wis.

About half of the roughly 150 students on the trip refused to have their photo taken with Ryan when he briefly joined them outside the capitol Thursday. Instead, they stood across the street while Ryan posed with their peers.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

im gonna need evidence to prove his sexhaver status

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

jesus loving christ

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/...mbarrassment%2F