Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

I'm really glad everyone enjoyed this. I really love this game and wanted to show it off as best as I could. I do own Hey You Pikachu, Pokemon Puzzle League, and both Pokemon Stadiums, so maybe I'll show those off someday as well.

yo rear end is grass posted:

drat, I kind of wish the developers had left Mew as a "back-only, fleeting glimpse" sort of shot. It would make sense for a legendary Pokémon like that, and could've been an easy teaser for a sequel in which you get an actual shot like you did.
Anyway, I just wanted to say again that I really enjoyed this.

When I played this as a kid, I did think the only shot of Mew was the low scored one, and I felt really cheated. I worked so hard to get there and in the end, the photo wasn't really worth it. There are certainly some things here that I don't think small children would get if you didn't tell them you could do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

They could have been made by Professor Oak to continue his attempts at bringing Mew closer. It also explains why they would all be pretty fond of the same generic food, and why they are always in the same places doing the same things. He's also pretty quick to shove you out the door once you photograph Mew or all the Pokemon.

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

Time loop theory works pretty well with how it looks like we teleport in and out of the level. Maybe even being sent to a spot in time long passed, or far in the future. Who knows?

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Also adding to the theory that all the pokemon are animatronic is that the Jigglypuffs' song doesn't put Todd to sleep.

WE CRACKED THE CODE. But no really. I never thought about that. There was a couple of things here and there that I forgot to show off or mention. Perhaps another LP will be done of this and everything will come full circle.

• Locked thread