Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sorites
Sep 10, 2012

I like that the heretofore undiscovered volcano come to have a warp gate at the end and is called a 'Course'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorites
Sep 10, 2012

You got dinged on Size for Psyduck because Size is actually two things: How much of the frame does the Pokemon occupy, and how much of the Pokemon is actually in the frame?

Psyduck's torso and legs were in the water, so Oak thinks you only photographed half of it.

Sorites
Sep 10, 2012

I was always confused by Porygon appearing in the wilderness. It seems like they should only be in cities.

Also, for what it's worth the purple poo gas doesn't do anything; only the ball itself, and only with a direct hit. So maybe the gas isn't so bad on its own?

Sorites
Sep 10, 2012

Warmal posted:

And I'd need the microphone to still work.

As if it ever worked :negative:

Sorites
Sep 10, 2012

There's something existentially disturbing about the fact that the Pokemon on each course behave the same way every time Todd goes to visit.

We know he's making repeat trips because he can have photos from one trip in the Album at the same time as mutually-exclusive photos from another, so it isn't timeline shenanigans.

What's going on :tinfoil:

Sorites
Sep 10, 2012

That Gyarados waterfall was one of the defining moments of my gaming childhood. It helped that I had only watched the Pokemon anime and hadn't played the handheld games, and therefore didn't know what to expect. Seeing Magikarp evolve like that still stands out as a shining memory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorites
Sep 10, 2012

Thank you so much for doing this. The videos were all great and the game takes me back fifteen years.

• Locked thread