Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

The only time I was ever able to play Pokémon Snap was for the few weeks it was set up at Blockbuster as a demo. I had lots of fun while my parents were at the grocery store across the parking lot. I wished I had a Nintendo 64 so I could play it at home. Until watching this LP, I never realized how in-depth it actually was, like with getting three Magnemites together to make a Magneton, or with the signs. I mean, I remember seeing the Dugtrio one, but just thought it was a cute quirk of the artist to make a mountain shaped like that.
You're cool and this LP is cool, is all I'm trying to say.

The Mighty Moltres fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Jul 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

drat, I kind of wish the developers had left Mew as a "back-only, fleeting glimpse" sort of shot. It would make sense for a legendary Pokémon like that, and could've been an easy teaser for a sequel in which you get an actual shot like you did.
Anyway, I just wanted to say again that I really enjoyed this.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Also the pokermans aren't necessarily fake, but trained and planted there by Oak. Trained to do the exact same stuff every time you cruise by.

• Locked thread