Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP
If i remember right there's also reasons to backtrack. Optional/additional things to take pictures of, and tools like bait and... agitate balls? I don't really remember. But eventually you can throw poo poo at the pokemons to make them do stuff or to get better pictures of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP
Feel like you missed a Charizard picture opportunity somewhere. Or did the course end too soon / not have the item needed to make a charizard appear?

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP

Warmal posted:

That was to substitute for battle though. With the intention to capture and raise and take care of them. This is throwing things at them for the hope of getting a photo.

You say raise and take care of them, some say breed them into violent prize fighting monsters that have no choice but to do their masters bidding or spend eternity trapped in a little cybernetic hell ball. Pokemon is a weird and disturbing place when you start to think about it harder than an 8 year old does.

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP
I do not remember this level at all from when I was a kid. Can't wait to see all the unique stuff you can do in it.

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP
Found a little video on youtube of a guy that likes to break normal boundaries on old video games and take the player/camera places its not meant to go or see. I thought it was pretty neat at showing off a bit of the world of pokemon snap and isn't really spoilery as he doesn't actually take photos of anything interesting or show any of the events to get special pictures. It does show the last two stages, so, i guess there's that. But if you're inclined its a cool video showing off the world of pokemon snap as built by the designers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQLYWeQjAIw

• Locked thread