Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Oh sweet! I loved your ACV LP!

AC's problem is that as neato as it is to play as a Megacorp merc, From doesn't ever really do anything with it. I'll let the story spin its wheels a bit before going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

If anyone is thinking of playing these btw, do yourselves a favor and skip to AC4A. By far one of the best mech games ever made. It's also probably the friendliest to newbies.

If From remakes it for PC...holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:gizz:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Do we get sweet robot mind control or is that a villain-only ability?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

How feasible is it to go after that part at that point of the game?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

quote:

and also a nod to some characters from a giant robot VN.

...oh GOD loving DAMNIT

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

We obv need to get ourselves all of those sweet robo bits and show Anatolia's Mercenary how to take down that thing :colbert:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

May Greenfield is also pretty good because she's pretty tanky, so worst case scenario she can at least serve as a distraction. She's also really friendly :3:

The ally AI is pretty bad by and large.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

tbh I'm more impressed how much you're using Assault Armor. I sorta forgot that was a thing.

And your emblem painting videos are ridiculously entertaining :ocelot:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Ah I never did the multiplayer thing :v:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Jihad by KOTOKO

Kasumi Sumika will be right at home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I never knew about the Assault Cells in the Cradle stages. That's awesome.

And drat, good loving job with hard mode OoAC. I literally never saw anyone go inside the walls to fight those guys before. Everyone always lured them out and blew them up with those Kojima charge cannons.

• Locked thread