Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThePlague-Daemon
Apr 16, 2008

~Neck Angels~

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

The ending especially was weird, because it felt like they were setting up some really dumb "we keep the only servers that run facebook google and have the only copy of the data in this easily floodable tunnel that only you know about" but that never came up again and instead the great revenge was leaking tom hank steve job's emails and like I guess we are just supposed to understand he's totally secret evil so his email definitely has stuff that will definitely sink the whole evil plan. Even though his evil plan seems to be pretty much public anyway and mostly seemed like a bad idea that he thought was a good idea rather than overall evil.

I figured the secret e-mails were about framing the senator. There wasn't too much focus on that subplot, but the senator wanting to divide their company, then being brought up on corruption charges (or something like that, I forget) while Tom Hanks and Patton Oswalt put in their own senator seemed suspicious.

Movie wasn't great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePlague-Daemon
Apr 16, 2008

~Neck Angels~
Yeah, I honestly wasn't clear either.

• Locked thread